womanly advice

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my roommate had 5 lesions/karbunkles/gaping wounds around her vagina. she had to be hospitalized. it was an ingrown hair that got infected. she put hydrogen peroxide on it and it tore of several layers of her skin. it looked like a huge std, but it really wasn't.

am i the only one who noticed this?

your roommate poured BLEACH on her OWN nether regions?

that sounds like a bid to be mentally hospitalised.

3. if youre on a first date and the girl brings up: her dad, horses, ex boyfriends, or how fat she is more than twice....it's a red flag.

5. online dating sites = ugly/crazy girls

THIS

and also how do i find a girl who isnt fucking crazy or anorexic/bulimic but is still really hot?

because ive had a track record for dating some pretty hot girls (at least to my standard)

but all those chicks had some fucking problem either with body issues or daddy issues.

also i need to know how to do this with these circumstances kept in mind:

1.no car (for now)

2.i work 6 days a week, sometimes seven.

THIS

and also how do i find a girl who isnt fucking crazy or anorexic/bulimic but is still really hot?

because ive had a track record for dating some pretty hot girls (at least to my standard)

but all those chicks had some fucking problem either with body issues or daddy issues.

1.no car (for now)

dont try to date girls you meet in places like bars or parties. at best theyre one nighters at worst they evolve into a stressful personal problem. my dumbass little sister keeps dating guys she meets at her bar who turn out to be fucking losers. my brother married a girl he met in a bar and she's batshit as fuck.i dont know where else to meet broads but sounds like a yp not an mp.

Guest 50million
THIS

1.no car (for now)

1. no big deal most of the time (depending on where you live). Cars really shouldnt matter on how much a girl likes you/dislikes you. if she does, she might be kinda shallow. ive dated guys who have cars and who dont. it can be annoying when theyre late all the time, but they should understand you are working on getting one at some point.

2. that can be rough. girls need lots of attention...just make sure you know how to text and 'be there' when you arent around...like leaving cute little presents or cards or something like that if you arent around a lot.

Guest 50million
dear girls, why are you liars? and sluts? All of you. I just don't get it. And why do you always say my D hurts your mouth?

girls lie to get stuff or to make themselves look better. sometimes girls get nervous and tell stupid lies thinking it will make them look better than other females, but usually it just backfires.

i hate lying and once someone lies to me, my faith in them dies a little bit. if you find she lies a lot about little things, she probably has one big lie hiding around the corner.

guys can be just as slutty as girls....