New Years

famecrazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last New Years I threw a fucking awesome party, but that's not an option this year unfortunately

I'll probably end up doing a little bar hopping, maybe hit a last minute party, just hopefully getting as fucked up as I did last year. I think total count last year was 6 Redbull and vodkas, 2 bottles of champagne, an hour of beerpong worth of beer, 4 or 5 grams of coke, and 5 rolls.

I didn't sleep until 6 AM January 2nd, and can very vividly remember being so fucked up at one point I was trying to piss while bracing myself against the shower and the wall, just laughing like an idiot to myself

well my girl WAS suppose to be out here but i wasted 60 bucks on her bus ticket which she didnt get on.. im like thiiiiiiiis close to drop kicking her in the grill next time i see her... besides this bitch theres supposidly a mansion party some niggas at work were talkin bout so im most likely gonna hit that up and get bent.. i got work the next day at 4am though... fuckin weeeaaaakkk...

If you're in NYC & don't know what to do, GTFO! GTFO anyhow, NYC is ridiculous to go out from the start, never mind on New Years. Where ever you are in the city, do like someone else said, get yourself some good eats, good booze, good punani, good trees if you do, and chill in your own spot. Most definitely DO NOT be one of those herbs who stand around Times Square all night waiting for that ball to drop