Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

New Years

I dont know but Im pretty sure youll find something in NYC....I mean its New Years....

:edit: Good luck though...my new years will be spent not doing anything..hopefully Ill be able to drink..

Does NYC pretty much turn into one big street party for new years or what ?? Like can you just piss on in the streets in front of cops and such

beating myself up for not being in pasadena for the rose bowl...

gonna crab all day then head to the drinkings holes for nye.

house party is the way to go on nye.

go to brooklyn or if neither find a hotel penthouse party

time square is basically a BRAH/br0 gathering, with moms and grandparents sprinkeled in

Just lost my job last week, car got broken into last night. fuck, i have no money.. so probably head to the bay and drinks other peoples beer.

• Like 1

Last New Years I threw a fucking awesome party, but that's not an option this year unfortunately

I'll probably end up doing a little bar hopping, maybe hit a last minute party, just hopefully getting as fucked up as I did last year. I think total count last year was 6 Redbull and vodkas, 2 bottles of champagne, an hour of beerpong worth of beer, 4 or 5 grams of coke, and 5 rolls.

I didn't sleep until 6 AM January 2nd, and can very vividly remember being so fucked up at one point I was trying to piss while bracing myself against the shower and the wall, just laughing like an idiot to myself

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now