SPAM EMAIL SUPERTHREAD

autoteller

ok, everyone has these, and some are absolutely hilarious.

Subject: Gay Animal In Underwear Poses & Shows Cock Cartoon

Body: The line rose slowly and steadily and then the surface of the ocean bulged ahead of the boat and the fish came out. He came out unendingly and water poured from his sides. He was bright in the sun and his head and back were dark purple and in the sun the stripes on his sides showed wide and a light lavender. His sword was as long as a baseball bat and tapered like a rapier and he rose his full length from the water and then re-entered it, smoothly, like a diver and the old man saw the great scythe-blade of his tail go under and the line commenced to race out. The tuna, the fishermen called all the fish of that species tuna and only distinguished among them by their proper names when they came to sell them or to trade them for baits, were down again. The sun was hot now and the old man felt it on the back of his neck and felt the sweat trickle down his back as he rowed. “Wake up old man,” the boy said and put his hand on one of the old man’s knees. The sun and his steady movement of his fingers had uncramped his left hand now completely and he began to shift more of the strain to it and he shrugged the muscles of his back to shift the hurt of the cord a little.

Let us hope so, he thought.

what the fuck???? post yours. all you need to do is check your spam folder, and chances are you have 10000 of these.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like this thread already.

I'll post some when I get them.

The names on some of these emails I get are hilarious by themselves.

Then I read the subject and body and...

HARDY HAR HAR!

i got my first nigerian prince email a couple days ago

You'd better reply to them quick before they give your inheritance away to someone. Nigeria is bustling with millions in unclaimed wealth. It's completely obvious if you've ever seen a picture of Nigeria or met a Nigerian. Tap the motherland.

• LOL! 1

• 10 years later...