Fem Vocals

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP MIA ZAPATA

MIA ZAPATA'S KILLER HAS BEEN FOUND AND ARRESTED

Jesus C. Mezquia, 48, was arrested late Friday, January 11th in the Miami area and charged with first-degree murder of Mia Zapata, according to a Miami-Dade County police spokesperson.

DNA tests linked Mezquia, a resident of Marathon, Florida, to the crime scene and prompted his arrest.

Seattle police submitted evidence to crime labs for genetic testing last year, but it yielded no matches. Only after information on Mezquia, a convicted felon, was entered into the National DNA Index System in December was a parallel drawn. Subsequent evidence also placed Mezquia in the Seattle area at the time of the killing.

Mezquia is being held without bond in Miami-Dade County Jail, where he is contesting his extradition to Seattle, according to a spokesperson from the Florida state attorney's office. A court hearing on the matter has been set for February 12, and a public defender has been appointed to handle the extradition case. Since Mezquia wants his case to be heard in Florida and not Seattle, the case could take several months before going to trial.

that Adele song Rollin in the Deep is just so soulful and awesome.

rockin it right now.

Adele called her first albums 19 & 21 because they are numbers that have special importance to her life

Her follow up 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 is due out in the summer.

I'm just listening to Adele's second album now, s'orite.

Jenny Lewis

2 musical ventures done in the past year or so by producer from hip hop group jedi mind tricks.. both completely strayed from his roots if you ask me. but awesome nonetheless

dutch-

vespertina-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyfxcCJ63Nc

both have full lengths out.. dutch has been out for almost a year vespertina is pretty much brand new...

some of my favorite ISIS songs are the ones with girls singing

low tide (w/aereogramme)

weight

and i've been listening to this band Black Ryder a bunch lately, their album buy the ticket, take the ride is definitely worth getting. kinda a more psyched out shoegaze sound in my opinion.

let it go:

• 3 weeks later...