The Mac featured on Beautifuldecay.com

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey any crew member..I was wondering if this could possibally be moved to the bench..Id really like to post some more recent work of his...

whatcha mean smart?..shiiiet..ya know..Im his personal cheer squad..haha..fuck..I have to jock someone you know..:P ..and if not your better half....than who else?

smart..im going to start emailing you random pictures of adorable animals everyday..so everytime you feel like being smart..you will click..every night..and see some god awful adorable baby polar bear..or random little meer cat..or fenic fox...looking at you saying.."dont do it Mr. smart..dont say mysterious can be interpreted anyway oneliners..pleease"..animal lovers unite..

siloette smokes crack..

hahaha, seriously though Silo, I thought you knew that I love Mac's work, and I almost moved this thread there, but then I thought it would be unfair to hijack the B/D thread... but cuddly animals are good too... the last girl that sent me stuff like that finally sent me that 'kitty-in-a-jar' link...

Originally posted by siloette

I must see this kitty in a jar you talk of!..

Ill be posting those pics shortly..

maybe... this is A kitten-in-a-jar site, not sure if the right one.

www.bonsaikitten.com ?

the mac is too rad for words. i'll leave it at that.

:love:

yes we are working on issue B of Beautiful/Decay and we are glad that everyone liked the macs work...he is dope and has our full support. look for more featured artists coming to beautifuldecay.com in the next couple of weeks.......

Originally posted by siloette

um..I dont think so..Ill leave it at that...

uh oh. haha! sorry! no harm meant at all! respect where its due!

Archived