it is time for you to appreciate olivia munn

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boy has a way of saying how hot a girl is by answering this question : would you take a spray fart to the face from her? The rules are : she spray farts on your face and in return you get a full night of fucking. You get to take a shower to wash off the shit bits right after she does it.

my boy coined this system with saying he would take the spray fart from olivia munn. so the question is

WOULD YOU TAKE THE SPRAY FART?

• Like 1

600full-shannyn-sossamon.jpg

OH YEAH.....

Jimmy-Campbell-Half-Baked-425343.jpg

I'm looking at these pictures trying to figure out what this girl's job is. Does she get paid to stand around making "Cute Faces"?

On the nose, Monster Zero. She does get paid for that and making nerds all over the world think that she is a normal girl who just likes funny guys who are smart and doesn't care about looks or money as long as you have the newest tech gossip.

i been appreciating this bitch... she's fucking supreme... could use a little more ass though.... i'd for sure take a spay fart.. small price to pay to fuck with some fine ass... i'd take a spray fart from a bunch of bitches... not that i'm desperate, i just don't give a fuck.. that's how i'm livin, the fucking trife life...

i been appreciating this bitch... she's fucking supreme... could use a little more ass though.... i'd for sure take a spay fart.. small price to pay to fuck with some fine ass... i'd take a spray fart from a bunch of bitches... not that i'm desperate, i just don't give a fuck.. that's how i'm livin, the fucking trife life...

southpark.jpg?

she "adjusted" her bewbs on that tv show she worked on and there was a nip slip..saw the clip in the animated gif thread..go search and find..i love her body..usually like crazy curves..but i think her tight lil package of a body works great for her and would look odd if she had huge ass n hips n shit..man i could go for some fish n chips right now..sprayfart ftw!!! Loot.