Jay Electronica

Balance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is he wack dude? flows dope, wordplay is beyond nearly everyone. conceptually hes beyond everyone, look at The Cool. the conceptual shit on the album is phenomenal. the whole story around Mike History, The Cool, The Game, and The Streets. elaborate social commentary and satire about hip hop through hip hop, who do we can that from?

Real Recognize Real

The Coolest

Streets on Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT800lYzZIY

and then he can just rap too.

Say Something- very dope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxM-weCDC8

Popular Demand

Im Beaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OriWY06-hfw

yeah cool whatever.

conceptually he is not beyond everyone.

you want cool concepts?

motamouth.jpg

I have The Cool and its fucking awful, you just reminded me to delete it

the worst part of this post is that you're dead ass about it

jakki is garbage punchline rapper, best known for playing second banana to underground rap's punching bag not to mention the fact that this nigga has a high-pitched voice and a lisp that makes his music unbearable to listen to

^ the concept on that album was better than retarded shit lupe fiasco pulling out of his ass

see;

*skateboarding (of which he sucks at and was called out on)

*galaxies and crazy ass space shit that dont even make no sense (mobb deep reference thrown in for good measure)

*SPRAYPAINT AND INK PENS <-

*"Lil Weapons"

*"The Cool" <- whole damn album.

the worst part of this post is that you're dead ass about it

jakki is garbage punchline rapper, best known for playing second banana to underground rap's punching bag not to mention the fact that this nigga has a high-pitched voice and a lisp that makes his music unbearable to listen to

whos a better punchline rapper than jakki? name one?

what the fuck is playing second banana to underground raps punching bag? and how exactly has he been doing "that"?

he doesn't have a high pitched voice - are we talking about the same person?

his lisp isnt even bad, i suppose you think kool g rap is unbearable too, in which case your opinion is invalid.

^ the concept on that album was better than retarded shit lupe fiasco pulling out of his ass

see;

*skateboarding (of which he sucks at and was called out on)

*galaxies and crazy ass space shit that dont even make no sense (mobb deep reference thrown in for good measure)

*SPRAYPAINT AND INK PENS <-

*"Lil Weapons"

*"The Cool" <- whole damn album.

skateboarding is one fucking song dude. The Cool is a ill concept, period end of story

royce, celph titled, crooked i, big l, apathy, elzhi, etc

how is he wack dude? flows dope, wordplay is beyond nearly everyone. conceptually hes beyond everyone, look at The Cool. the conceptual shit on the album is phenomenal. the whole story around Mike History, The Cool, The Game, and The Streets. elaborate social commentary and satire about hip hop through hip hop, who do we can that from?

Alot of backpack faggots exposing themselves lately haha

If Tupac had never been born then Lupe would probably be the most overrated rapper of all time, dude is terrible

• Like 1

what the fuck is playing second banana to underground raps punching bag? and how exactly has he been doing "that"?

he doesn't have a high pitched voice - are we talking about the same person?

his lisp isnt even bad, i suppose you think kool g rap is unbearable too, in which case your opinion is invalid.

apathy, celph titled, rise, copywrite, wear those three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AwmDDdGm8 not the highest-pitched, but annoying and add a lisp and he sounds terrible

and he played sidekick to the aforementioned copywrite, who got beat the fuck up on more than one occasion and more often than not outshines jakki

lupe will rap circles around jakki

and the difference between g rap and motamouth is the latter is wack

1299298213_08010.jpg.ff9fcf65a7ca879018338236bdf25616.jpg

1275042845_08050.jpg.f590482142ed24d64397c9d44bb26413.jpg

there is nothing conceptually dope about lupe fiasco. dudes music doesnt make me want to kill myself...but i will say this...its for sure not worth the space on my external hard drive. do i think he is corny? pretty much.

jay electronica is that new deal. dudes narratives are on point. not to mention his productions is real nice. he is like

1 part nas(cadence and content)

1 part masta killa(delivery)

1 part mf doom(cadence and word play)

dude has my vote for rookie of the year for sure.