Jay Electronica

Balance

royce, celph titled, crooked i, big l, apathy, elzhi, etc

jakki burns celph, crooked I apathy and elzhi (show me some dope elzhi stuff tho i havnt really heard much)

i never heard royce spit iller punchlines than jakki but i fucks with him so he gets a pass......sorta. BIG L = OF COURSE, IDIOT, HE PAVED THE WAY.

who the fuck do you mean by ETC? explain yourself

apathy, celph titled, rise, copywrite, wear those three

what the fuck is with you people, apathy and celph titled do not burn jakki, thats fact. i even listen to some apathy and not so much self titled.

WHO THE FUCK IS RISE? DISMISSED.

copywrite is on par with jakki, but then again you probably think "copys tight coz copys white"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AwmDDdGm8 not the highest-pitched, but annoying and add a lisp and he sounds terrible

ADD a lisp? as in, he would be annoying WITH one...one that HE DOESNT HAVE? clutching at straws, thats what im seeing. i have that track, what exactly is wrong with it?

and he played sidekick to the aforementioned copywrite, who got beat the fuck up on more than one occasion and more often than not outshines jakki

you got beat up too, you lost fights, just so happened you didnt lose fights to other rappers. i listen to all the people that beat copy up and i dont give a fuck, they are all dope. i bet copy would smack you in your fucking face if you tried to talk shit. him and jakki are team, they work off each others strengths

lupe will rap circles around jakk

and the difference between g rap and motamouth is the latter is wack

lupe will not rap circles around jakki, go tell him too. or yell at jakki saying lupe is better than him. see what happens. motamouth is dope, kool g is doper thats just how it is.

underground nerds need to fall back

-swindle on goon feeling fantastic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jakki burns celph, crooked I apathy and elzhi (show me some dope elzhi stuff tho i havnt really heard much)

i never heard royce spit iller punchlines than jakki but i fucks with him so he gets a pass......sorta. BIG L = OF COURSE, IDIOT, HE PAVED THE WAY.

who the fuck do you mean by ETC? explain yourself

motherfucker explain yourself. i dont understand why you hate lupe so much. i dunno if his shits over your head or what you find corny about dude. whatever, shits a mute issue. but yo post a jakki track to use as an example of how hes better than any of the fools i listed.

elzhi-

nuff said. dudes a fucking beast. if you're still unconvinced that he'd torch him, i'll throw up 5 or 6 more tracks.

motherfucker explain yourself. i dont understand why you hate lupe so much. i dunno if his shits over your head or what you find corny about dude. whatever, shits a mute issue. but yo post a jakki track to use as an example of how hes better than any of the fools i listed.

elzhi-

nuff said. dudes a fucking beast. if you're still unconvinced that he'd torch him, i'll throw up 5 or 6 more tracks.

elzihi is nice with it. i gotta give it up to a hometown hero.

lupe is corny because dude tried to use bandwagon gimmicks to gain a fan base.

-using skateboarding right as skateboarding started to gain acceptance in the "hood".

-using sneaker culture and street fashion as the foundation of his image when that shit was already played out and mainstream.

lupe is corny because dude tried to use bandwagon gimmicks to gain a fan base.

-using skateboarding right as skateboarding started to gain acceptance in the "hood".

-using sneaker culture and street fashion as the foundation of his image when that shit was already played out and mainstream.

aw nah man you're absolutely right, cause the hip hop industry in the 21st century wouldn't dream of using gimmicks to gain a fan base.. languish as an unknown underground MC with only skills or use skateboarding in your first single, in one song, to get a buzz and propel your career

aw nah man you're absolutely right, cause the hip hop industry in the 21st century wouldn't dream of using gimmicks to gain a fan base.. languish as an unknown underground MC with only skills or use skateboarding in your first single, in one song, to get a buzz and propel your career

im not saying he was the first one to do it since 2000....nor did i imply he was the only one....however...anyone else who would try and launch their career off of gimmicks is just as corny.

and yes....using skateboarding to catapult your career in your FIRST single around the same time pharell launches his soon failed skateboard company ice cream.....stevie williams gains popularity....and terry kennedy gets air time on viva la bam; yeah....id say that would qualify dude as corny.

lupes body of work post-kick, push balances out the mainstream marketing strategy used. 50 used beef, the south used dances, and this statements probably gonna get me called a backpack faggot again by swamp, but i'd go as far to say that all the gangster shit from the west was nothing but a gimmick. thatd disqualify probably something like 75% of people in the game as being corny.

whatever, kind of beating a dead horse at this point. i still think lupes on some dope shit. nothings objective in hip hop tho

and jay elects still the future.

i never debated that gimmicks are used through out hiphop. some actually work. but very few do. no art is objective. but it doesnt change the fact that lupe pigeonholed himself from jumpstreet.

at any rate...bump j electronica(even though his name is weaksauce.)

i wonder if dating erika badu is his gimmick.

hahaha

elzhi-

gavel.jpg

What the fuck is your definition of underground? Depressing beats and bleak cats that love the sound?

i never debated that gimmicks are used through out hiphop. some actually work. but very few do. no art is objective. but it doesnt change the fact that lupe pigeonholed himself from jumpstreet.

at any rate...bump j electronica(even though his name is weaksauce.)

i wonder if dating erika badu is his gimmick.

hahaha

Diabolic-

Erika Badu's the Yoko Ono of this rap shit, she made a good musician turn into a faggot.

3stacks

what the fuck is with you people, apathy and celph titled do not burn jakki, thats fact. i even listen to some apathy and not so much self titled.

WHO THE FUCK IS RISE? DISMISSED.

copywrite is on par with jakki, but then again you probably think "copys tight coz copys white"

ADD a lisp? as in, he would be annoying WITH one...one that HE DOESNT HAVE? clutching at straws, thats what im seeing. i have that track, what exactly is wrong with it?

you got beat up too, you lost fights, just so happened you didnt lose fights to other rappers. i listen to all the people that beat copy up and i dont give a fuck, they are all dope. i bet copy would smack you in your fucking face if you tried to talk shit. him and jakki are team, they work off each others strengths

lupe will not rap circles around jakki, go tell him too. or yell at jakki saying lupe is better than him. see what happens. motamouth is dope, kool g is doper thats just how it is.

underground nerds need to fall back

-swindle on goon feeling fantastic

pardon my laziness in not sectioning off the quotes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvUgbHb3AKE listen to this daffy duck, sylvester the cat "suffering succatash" rapper

rise is another guy with an annoying voice but has official punchlines, he used to mess with the demigodz

spare me the personal attacks, if i ran into dude i probably wouldn't antagonize him off the bat but i promise that unless copy took up judo or some shit i'll put him out. that said, i like son as an artist more than the dudes who whooped on him

:rolleyes: at "lupe will not rap circles around jakki, go tell him too. or yell at jakki saying lupe is better than him. see what happens. " how would i look like raising my voice at some nobody rapper? does he even tour? on the improbable chance i bump into jakki how would the topic even come up? and if it does, what's he gonna do, put his hands on me? :lol:

i think it might be that some of you are too caught up this skateboarding-sneakerhead (i can't name more than 2 songs where he mentions skateboarding, and fashion is just a part of hiphop in general) image you have of lupe instead of listening to his albums

jakki is corny, lupe is nice, and g rap is a legend in the game

:lol: "underground nerd" - jakki has 26 fans and they're all clowns from overseas on the internet

haha people getting down right pissed about "underground" rappers and their music... haah i didnt know people really still cared and got all pretentious about this stupid shit...

haha...wordlife.

i didnt even know half of those underground dudes still made music, let alone had fans who listen to them.

elzhi-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkR502907Tw

jakki has lupe beat on punchlines. end of story. that elzhi dude was alright, but i dont know, id stay say jakki.

i don't like lupe because;

- he is everyone from hypebeast.com combined, except he raps

- i find his content boring as fuck

- that skateboarding song really exposed him. he doesnt skate, compare;

^ doesnt skate (gains no credibility)

does skate ^ (worth something)

• Like 1

pardon my laziness in not sectioning off the quotes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvUgbHb3AKE listen to this daffy duck, sylvester the cat "suffering succatash" rapper

nothing wrong with this? :confused:

rise is another guy with an annoying voice but has official punchlines, he used to mess with the demigodz

so, he's wack then?

how would i look like raising my voice at some nobody rapper? does he even tour? on the improbable chance i bump into jakki how would the topic even come up? and if it does, what's he gonna do, put his hands on me?

:rolleyes: not literally yell dude. if you really think lupe would burn jakki email him and tell him about it. thats how rap beefs start these days :lol: yeah prolly would put hands on you.

i think it might be that some of you are too caught up this skateboarding-sneakerhead (i can't name more than 2 songs where he mentions skateboarding, and fashion is just a part of hiphop in general) image you have of lupe instead of listening to his albums

i have the cool; lil weapons; corny, PARIS TOKYO? are you kidding? thats gay as fuck. Hello Goodbye sounds fucking awful. i don't even wana go in, it just sucks, theres not much i like about the album.

jakki is corny, lupe is nice, and g rap is a legend in the game

jakki is corny because hes a good punchline and battle rapper? oh, okay.

:lol: "underground nerd" - jakki has 26 fans and they're all clowns from overseas on the internet

people keep propping me for what im saying in this thread, looks like he has fans in the US too :rolleyes:

I like Jay Electronica. Pretty much everything ive heard that he done has been fresh. I'm impressed. I would like to hear some more tho. The guy needs to drop an album or some more material or something. This the first unfamiliar emcee in I dont kno how long that caught my ear. Ive been recycling alot lately

I like Jay Electronica. Pretty much everything ive heard that he done has been fresh. I'm impressed. I would like to hear some more tho. The guy needs to drop an album or some more material or something. This the first unfamiliar emcee in I dont kno how long that caught my ear. Ive been recycling alot lately

Run+Come+Save+Me.jpg