Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i'moffthywallz

Zoo Tiger Rips Man's Arm Off & Eats It! + Exposes Dude's Skull (His Cap Really Got Peeled!

Re: Zoo Tiger Rips Man's Arm Off & Eats It! + Exposes Dude's Skull (His Cap Really Got Pee

Fucking rad,that just put me from pist,to mildly amused,wonder what dude did to end up like that?

Re: Zoo Tiger Rips Man's Arm Off & Eats It! + Exposes Dude's Skull (His Cap Really Got Pee

lol Drunk cant remember how to correctly spell.... I meant pissed.

you have a thread in VIP about the same thing. enough already.

That was as metal as it gets, that tiger was gnawing on that arm like it was a drumstick from Bojangles.

i thought this was about tiger woods finally snapping on someone

eeeewwwwwww

in related news, Tone Trump Says "I Don't Give A Fu*k About Tiger Woods, He Don't Show No Love To The Black Community"!Added: 6 Days ago.

wtf.jpg.5c8a603948a84741c4f2409f3044a9aa.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Like 1

I just watched a man get his arm ripped off and eaten by a zoo tiger. Merry Christmas

They're going to send it to jail and find out it has a swastika on its chest then 5 black dudes will hold it down in the shower and fuck it in the ass.

i just watched that while eating christmas lunch, without flinching.

mild video is not gruesome enough.

gross

Fucked up...

Reminds me of that video of the guy getting eaten by the Lion...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now