Doesn't seem like a lot of black guys are waiters. Why?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in chicago most of the south side writers are mexican and up north mexican and white but not alot of black writers very few of them.. most blacks out here are in to the whole banging thing.. mexicans 2 but they gangbang and also tag.. but they keep shit separate.. thats what i have noticed

in chicago most of the south side writers are mexican and up north mexican and white but not alot of black writers very few of them.. most blacks out here are in to the whole banging thing.. mexicans 2 but they gangbang and also tag.. but they keep shit separate.. thats what i have noticed

wait, writers or waiters?

Damn some people taking race jokes a little too serious in this thread....

It's really funny to see people make fun of other races and than when someone tries to say something funny in their direction..

The jig is up.

I worked at one restaurant for 5 years. Not one black dude ever tended bar or waited tables. There was a chef though, and him and my old boss had at least one heated argument every day. Until one day he just broke out. Perhaps that has something to do with it. ]

I guess it also has a lot to do with where said restaurant is.

You know Ive been serving for 7 years and never really noticed. But its crazy its the same way in my area...well old area now. Maybe it was the amount of mexicans....never really saw a lot of blacks and mexicans getting along near me. Maybe they dont like the mexicans taking advantage of the race card too.

i was waited on by a black dude at PF Changs awhile back.

there were a few black dudes who waited at the Chili's where i had my first cooking job

one of em, Clif.. he was a super nice guy and a great waiter.

a black guy who waited at the local Hard Rock where i once worked, i also saw recently working in a neighborhood vietnamese joint. he seemed more like an assistant manager there

on a more serious note, you guys who are so taken aback buy this seemingly amazing phenomena must live in an area where there aren't too many black people to being with. I see tons of black waiters here. I also can see why some choose not to.

I was gonna say the same thing...it really depends on where you live.

All the same, what's up with Mexican sushi chefs? That's just plain confusing.