What Are You Listening to 2010ism

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pusha T - Bidding War

Pusha T - Dear Beloved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMVYQm8vzw

Pusha T is dropping a mixtape and then a solo album. I think Kanye and Neptunes on prodo.

The mixtape its self is going to be better than most niggas albums. The album is going to be a fucking certified, classic banger that people will be raving about 10 years from now I guarantee it.

People sleep on exactly how disgusting Clipse is and how strong of an emcee Pusha is. They take street shit and infuse it perfectly with good lyrics. They are GREAT at picking beats, which a lot of good emcees fail at causing me to not bump their shit. Both of their flows/style is just sick, especially Pusha. The whole aura surrounding them is raw.

TLDR: Pusha T is dropping nasty solo shit that's going to blow your fucking mind when it drops.

• Like 1

People sleep on exactly how disgusting Clipse is and how strong of an emcee Pusha is. They take street shit and infuse it perfectly with good lyrics. They are GREAT at picking beats, which a lot of good emcees fail at causing me to not bump their shit. Both of their flows/style is just sick, especially Pusha. The whole aura surrounding them is raw.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!