New Year's Resolutions Thread!

Miley Cyrus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to end apartheid for one. and slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. I'd like to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. If there's time, I'd like to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

i got really really sick 2 days ago, and because of this i havent smoked a cigarette since then. i think i might stop smoking again.

and after watching a video on ted.com i decided to become more thankful for everything good that happens in my life, instead of focusing on the 1 or 2 bad things that happen occasionally.

neither of these have to do with new years resolutions though, its just shit that came up.

1.Be more creative and actually produce some shit.

2. Get back on some kind of payroll.

3. Use said payroll to buy an engagement ring for my lady.

4. Play lotto, win lotto, then buy a home in Maine with a wrap around porch. Then buy a bunch of guns and shoot anyone who I don't want on that porch. But more importantly, put a Bose system on that porch with a few rocking chairs. Then spend my afternoons drinking on that porch listening to classic rock.

5. Have an affair with Ann Curry.

• Like 1

I don't usually do resolutions either but after this year I feel like I need a reset point

so why not a new year

cliche:

I think I may get/stay sober for a few months

'get my shit together' hopefully get a job that allows me to move

start working out & eating better seriously I feel like i'm 75 too many things hurt

throw a lot of stuff out

develop a strict work ethic / daily routine as far as creating stuff goes