2009 hip hop is nothing more than the wiggles with gold fronts and rented bentleys...

once upon a crime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaguar (British) was owned by Ford up until last year. Was Jaguar an "American" car? Saab (Swedish) is also owned by GM.

you want to play semantics? i can do this all day. you lads are nothing but self-recognised internet experts. Both the engine and the body are manufactured in Germany, whilst being owned by a German company and sending the profits to Germany. All R&D is also done in Germany...........so YES. it is a German car.

Jaguars were built on the Ford Mondeo platform. So yes it was an American car. Which is why they were shit. Jaguar is now an Indian company and they have begun building awesome cars again. unsullied by your prehistoric manufacturing techniques and standards.

perhaps you should look up the word "comparative" it's a long established debate technique.

;)

you want to play semantics? i can do this all day. you lads are nothing but self-recognised internet experts. Both the engine and the body are manufactured in Germany, whilst being owned by a German company and sending the profits to Germany. All R&D is also done in Germany...........so YES. it is a German car.

Jaguars were built on the Ford Mondeo platform. So yes it was an American car. Which is why they were shit. Jaguar is now an Indian company and they have begun building awesome cars again. unsullied by your prehistoric manufacturing techniques and standards.

perhaps you should look up the word "comparative" it's a long established debate technique.

;)

You seem pretty angry.

The Ford Mondeo platform is assembled in Europe, so you're wrong. Jaguar is a British car, and despite changes in ownership, British manufacturers have a great deal of say-so of the car from inside & out.

Just curious, what kind of computer are you using, what kind of program, and what search engine do you use the most.

You seem pretty angry.

The Ford Mondeo platform is assembled in Europe, so you're wrong. Jaguar is a British car, and despite changes in ownership, British manufacturers have a great deal of say-so of the car from inside & out.

Just curious, what kind of computer are you using, what kind of program, and what search engine do you use the most.

how is expressing an opinion anger? point out where i attempted to insult anyone? seems like you have no basis of knowledge and refer to name calling and overused pics to express your lack of insight..........for example.

"The Ford Mondeo platform is assembled in Europe" no shit sherlock. it is assembled in europe (or rather, was.) by Ford Europe. Wholly owned by the Ford Motor Co. Just because it is made in Europe does it make it European? Are those BMW X5s that are made in Alabama, American cars? Of course they aren't champ. They are German.

By your logic anything made by an American company in China is actually Chinese.....? The owner of a company determines it's origins.

"With the recent acquisition of Jaguar Cars by Tata Motors, more components in the cars will be made in India to cut costs" and that's just the start. :)

Hip hop is just another never ending argument subject like politics, religion, and What is Art?

Ive heard so many strong opinions and contradictions I dont know what to think anymore...If anything Hip Hop has and should just be a "shut the fuck up and do it for yourself" way of life. If you find those who are like you then good. Its good to MC, break, DJ, and paint....all of which will be viewed and make an impact on the masses whether it be the battle of skill or personal expression.

mainstream american hip hop is today's equivalent to hair metal. gucci mane is the new bon jovi.

this is real talk, but your jabs on other forms of american culture are quite outlandish, you cant fuck with late 6os and 70s american muslcle cars, if other facates of american society where so bad, why do tons of kids in alot of other countries want american sports apparel, music, custom american made motorcycles etc etc. They seem to idolize americans and of all their newest trends, look at japan for instance every rock band from america, gay or not is superstar status over there, shit when i was there i felt like brad pitt at a singles bar. lol

how is expressing an opinion anger? point out where i attempted to insult anyone? seems like you have no basis of knowledge and refer to name calling and overused pics to express your lack of insight..........for example.

"The Ford Mondeo platform is assembled in Europe" no shit sherlock. it is assembled in europe (or rather, was.) by Ford Europe. Wholly owned by the Ford Motor Co. Just because it is made in Europe does it make it European? Are those BMW X5s that are made in Alabama, American cars? Of course they aren't champ. They are German.

By your logic anything made by an American company in China is actually Chinese.....? The owner of a company determines it's origins.

"With the recent acquisition of Jaguar Cars by Tata Motors, more components in the cars will be made in India to cut costs" and that's just the start. :)

Well, it's your whole anti-Americanism you've expressed in several posts that lead me to believe you're angry/bitter about something. And you seem to hate everything that comes from the US, which is why I asked you about your computers/programs that you use, since America currently dominates computer technology & the internet. We can say you use 12ozprophet, which is an American site.

And pointing out that you're "angry" is name-calling?

The owner(s) of a company does not make change the company's national identity. No one in their right mind considers the Swedish Saab an "American" car just because it's owned by GM. Just like no one considered the Empire State Building a "Japanese" building when it was owned by the Japanese.

so is the thread starter even old enough to know what real hip hop was? probably not.

if you are old enough, sorry. but your thread is nothing but faggotry.

like i said before, these threads come up about 10 a year, every single year on here.

yes im old enough to know that most of the posted links on here are plain garbage, shit put me to sleep, not rapping but talking over soft gay beats so i guess your right this thread is noting but faggotry.

if these threads pop up all the time then im not that insane for thinking hip hop/rap was hijacked by softness. I guess then im just echoing the sentiments of a shitload of ex hip hop fans that are dissapointed at the direction its been going.

Well, it's your whole anti-Americanism you've expressed in several posts that lead me to believe you're angry/bitter about something. And you seem to hate everything that comes from the US, which is why I asked you about your computers/programs that you use, since America currently dominates computer technology & the internet. We can say you use 12ozprophet, which is an American site.

And pointing out that you're "angry" is name-calling?

The owner(s) of a company does not make change the company's national identity. No one in their right mind considers the Swedish Saab an "American" car just because it's owned by GM. Just like no one considered the Empire State Building a "Japanese" building when it was owned by the Japanese.

i was referring to the "backpack faggot" references. not that they bothered me but if we are designating anger....people throwing those terms toward (nice alliteration) people who mearly have a differing opinion are clearly those with anger/insecurity/???? issues.

i'm not anti-american, no more than iam anti-australian. patriotism is the lowest form of pride imaginable. me hating on 'products' made in your country should have no affect on you whatsoever.....or are you that fragile and delicate that you have to stand behind and protect the achievements of others?

oh and saab doesn't even exist anymore.

if you personally made my toshiba laptop and programmed windows.....well sir, my hat's off to you...but you didn't did you? so why are you trying to claim it via some semblance of geographical connection?

• Like 1

i was referring to the "backpack faggot" references. not that they bothered me but if we are designating anger....people throwing those terms toward (nice alliteration) people who mearly have a differing opinion are clearly those with anger/insecurity/???? issues.

i'm not anti-american, no more than iam anti-australian. patriotism is the lowest form of pride imaginable. me hating on 'products' made in your country should have no affect on you whatsoever.....or are you that fragile and delicate that you have to stand behind and protect the achievements of others?

oh and saab doesn't even exist anymore.

if you personally made my toshiba laptop and programmed windows.....well sir, my hat's off to you...but you didn't did you? so why are you trying to claim it via some semblance of geographical connection?

It wasn't me that called you a "backpack faggot". You've got people mixed up.

Saab still exists (dealerships, etc.). It's just slated to close up. It's really besides the point -- the point is that Saabs aren't "American" cars.

You kept using the phrase "you" when talking about what you didn't like about America, as if I had something to do with them, so I responded likewise. And now you're saying I have nothing to do with it. Make up your mind.

When did I ever try to take credit for Windows? I'm only pointing out how you bash American products yet use them simultaneously. Makes you look hypocritical & confused.

It wasn't me that called you a "backpack faggot". You've got people mixed up.

Saab still exists (dealerships, etc.). It's just slated to close up. It's really besides the point -- the point is that Saabs aren't "American" cars.

You kept using the phrase "you" when talking about what you didn't like about America, as if I had something to do with them, so I responded likewise. And now you're saying I have nothing to do with it. Make up your mind.

When did I ever try to take credit for Windows? I'm only pointing out how you bash American products yet use them simultaneously. Makes you look hypocritical & confused.

now who's got shit twisted. Fact: American cars over the last 30 years have been pretty shit. occasionally you pull out a nice one Corvette ZR1. i used the US auto industry as a comparative based on my opinion (and evidently the opinion of millions of americans who drive asian and european cars). America has many industries that lead the world in innovation.....the auto industry is not one of them.

If your attempt at an argument is to say that i hated all american products? i spent 7 months this year balls deep in a southern girl and was quite happy with her 'products' ;)

and yeah patriotism does suck "all it does is teach you to hate people you don't know about"- Doug Stanhope (another quality american product......notice i favor individuals over corporations)