2009 hip hop is nothing more than the wiggles with gold fronts and rented bentleys...

once upon a crime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...

These fuckin threads always kill me..

A munch of white suburb kids that bickering about what's real and fake..

How the fuck do u know?!

ALL that underground faggot rap is gay as hell..its always gonna be gay

I think I read on here that real niggas in the hood don't even fuck with gucci or some bullshit like that

Well I'm from/live in the hood..I know hella niggas that trap and kill people ....they most def bump wayne and gucci

What I'm tryna say is...gucci is the shit..ur favorite rapper ain't...buy some kleenex crybaby

Don't get me wrong...OBFCL is the shit....but OBFCL2 sucked..I couldn't even listen to the whole album.

Wow...

These fuckin threads always kill me..

A munch of white suburb kids that bickering about what's real and fake..

How the fuck do u know?!

ALL that underground faggot rap is gay as hell..its always gonna be gay

I think I read on here that real niggas in the hood don't even fuck with gucci or some bullshit like that

Well I'm from/live in the hood..I know hella niggas that trap and kill people ....they most def bump wayne and gucci

What I'm tryna say is...gucci is the shit..ur favorite rapper ain't...buy some kleenex crybaby

Don't get me wrong...OBFCL is the shit....but OBFCL2 sucked..I couldn't even listen to the whole album.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm from 'the hood' i am aware of all the hardcore shit. for generations my family has been unable to get ahead and find a decent place to live, rather then realise that we are all deadbeats, we claim to have some kind of cosmic connection to all that is 'real' and an aversion to all that is 'fake'. we idolise uneducated, untalented, lowest common denominators, becuase that's all we'll ever be. by hyping up those with minimal talent we give ourselves a greater opportunity to become successful. by the way i know people who kill people! right about now you should be extremely impressed and realise that i have this whole pop culture thing on lock down. peace out dawg.

u from the hood and use the word hella, isnt that word used mainly by san fran hipsters and valley girls... fuck outa here

not really.ive lived in texas for the longest and here people say that shit all the time...also in the midwest and almost every other place ive lived/been to.therefore your argument is invalid.

jus sayin.

not really.ive lived in texas for the longest and here people say that shit all the time...also in the midwest and almost every other place ive lived/been to.therefore your argument is invalid.

jus sayin.

this. i live on the east coast and people say that shit too.

Yur niGGUR, Fuqq awlla deez backpackers mannn, they be tawken bout so sozial konshush bullshit, buncha Jurassic 5 ass ma'fuckaz, these niggaz always be rappen 'bout tha same thing (bur bur bur bur bur bur bur bur bur) y'knowSCCCHaying. Juss some old time bawring ass negroez mannnn, tawken that same game over an over, oh yeh, I just copped me some ice and got some new whips, that's pritty new lyrical content ya hurd. I've only rapped about that kinda of thing hmmmm.. twice, and tha production behind tha lyrics ain't always dat Windows 95 MIDI file shit.

I meen, those urlee 1980s ass niggas be rappin bout 'gold ropes' and looking 'fresh' and approching some 'fly freaks/honies'. In this day we switch it the fuck up to 'ice' and 'madd dope' and 'skeeting some trunk ass hoes' this trap sheeit may be current kontemporaree ass bumpness fo' today, buuuht it ain' change mayn, not rilly. Trappin' be like on some synonym shit, realness. People wunce jus' listen to 'real hip hop' all smug and sheeit finking nobody know their kind, but when they becum aware there's a stereotype fo' peeple like 'em (backpacker), they all mad switch up their music, start tedeeuzly faynin intrest in shit like Rick Ross and DJ Khaled feat Plies - THA STORM OVER HUSTLE MIXTAPE - VOL.654 PART 4. Mayng, dese 12oz niggas don't be doing it riyt, it all consisting of all opinyerns, I feel you all, but u all choke on some nuttz, real tawk. Hip-Haahp ain' always bout penning witty lyrics, some dumb sownden music is entertainen, no fruttin. But, these people pass Gucci off as 'party music' like you can't hate on da guy, but would dese foos be jerkin they arms to some House/Trance/Techno tip juz becuz it be 'party/club music' mayn, ain' hurt nobuddy to have some standerdz. If u like trash juzz admit it.

Wutever though... Free GUCCHEE MAYN. Easter Island, wuz good?!

• Like 1

Yur niGGUR, Fuqq awlla deez backpackers mannn, they be tawken bout so sozial konshush bullshit, buncha Jurassic 5 ass ma'fuckaz, these niggaz always be rappen 'bout tha same thing (bur bur bur bur bur bur bur bur bur) y'knowSCCCHaying. Juss some old time bawring ass negroez mannnn, tawken that same game over an over, oh yeh, I just copped me some ice and got some new whips, that's pritty new lyrical content ya hurd. I've only rapped about that kinda of thing hmmmm.. twice, and tha production behind tha lyrics ain't always dat Windows 95 MIDI file shit.

SHEEEIT DAWG, I KNOW WAT YOU BE SEYIN

DEEZ NIGGUZ BE ALL UP OVER DEY CHOTHA'S NUTS UP IN THE HEEZY, FEEL ME?

I MEAN SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, I BE WALKIN DOWN THE STRIZEET AND DEEZ YUNGBLOODS BE TRYIN TO RIDE FO DEEP ALL UP ON MY SLIPNSLIDE AND I AIN'T HAVIN THAT, FEEL ME?

DON' GO POPPIN ALL THAT SHIZZLE OFF IN MY GRILL, I REPRESENTIN, FEEL ME?

SHEEEEEIT

I meen, those urlee 1980s ass niggas be rappin bout 'gold ropes' and looking 'fresh' and approching some 'fly freaks/honies'. In this day we switch it the fuck up to 'ice' and 'madd dope' and 'skeeting some trunk ass hoes' this trap sheeit may be current kontemporaree ass bumpness fo' today, buuuht it ain' change mayn, not rilly. Trappin' be like on some synonym shit, realness. People wunce jus' listen to 'real hip hop' all smug and sheeit finking nobody know their kind, but when they becum aware there's a stereotype fo' peeple like 'em (backpacker), they all mad switch up their music, start tedeeuzly faynin intrest in shit like Rick Ross and DJ Khaled feat Plies - THA STORM OVER HUSTLE MIXTAPE - VOL.654 PART 4. Mayng, dese 12oz niggas don't be doing it riyt, it all consisting of all opinyerns, I feel you all, but u all choke on some nuttz, real tawk. Hip-Haahp ain' always bout penning witty lyrics, some dumb sownden music is entertainen, no fruttin. But, these people pass Gucci off as 'party music' like you can't hate on da guy, but would dese foos be jerkin they arms to some House/Trance/Techno tip juz becuz it be 'party/club music' mayn, ain' hurt nobuddy to have some standerdz. If u like trash juzz admit it.

Wutever though... Free GUCCHEE MAYN. Easter Island, wuz good?!

TLDR.jpg

I made the late 80's/early 90's hiphop thread a sticky. Therefore, I rule.

All other hiphop pales in comparison.

word

difference between him and you; he doesn't shun anything recent like what you did, you blatantly shut things out based on a time frame.

i like early 90s rap too. id say lots of my favourite rap albums are from the 90s but i wouldn't shut out something that sounds worth while like the new royce album.

gucci etc etc etc are entertaining. i feel like i'm beating a dead horse.

also

recipe for immortal technique;

government implanted chip in our brains making us __________

(repeat x5)