2009 hip hop is nothing more than the wiggles with gold fronts and rented bentleys...

once upon a crime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now who's got shit twisted. Fact: American cars over the last 30 years have been pretty shit. occasionally you pull out a nice one Corvette ZR1. i used the US auto industry as a comparative based on my opinion (and evidently the opinion of millions of americans who drive asian and european cars). America has many industries that lead the world in innovation.....the auto industry is not one of them.

If your attempt at an argument is to say that i hated all american products? i spent 7 months this year balls deep in a southern girl and was quite happy with her 'products' ;)

and yeah patriotism does suck "all it does is teach you to hate people you don't know about"- Doug Stanhope (another quality american product......notice i favor individuals over corporations)

US trucks & SUV's are the top of the line. The cars been lacking since the 70's. And fact is I drive a Japanese car (Infiniti). I'm not "patriotic" about cars. Me owning a Japanese car doesn't mean I don't think Cadillacs are nice or GMC truck are good trucks.

guccimane-771548.jpg

Gucci plainly don't give a fuck.

THIS NIGGA! 1st of all how he get another bottom lip for his top lip? and then.. how the fuck do cats think hes Gangsta , looking like that? none of that jewelery is real, shit looks like he got it out of the quartermachine. he single handedly made slavery not as bad:mad: