2009 hip hop is nothing more than the wiggles with gold fronts and rented bentleys...

once upon a crime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for helping clarify my point. hip hop is a stagnant, festering mess :lol:

it actually typifies much of the overproduced/ under engineered shit americans have been inflicting on the world since the 70s from your shitty cars to your foreign intelligence. half assed ideas with money thrown at the problem rather than the creation of a better product.

mainstream american hip hop is today's equivalent to hair metal. gucci mane is the new bon jovi.

i don't even know what a backpack faggot is.....? must be some new insult the internet 'in' crowd is running with at the moment.

You had no point to begin with...I was just pointing out that rappers wearing a shit load of jewelry is nothing new. You on the other hand seem really heated about a music that probably wasn't made for you anyway... and now you're talking about cars? :lol:

Stay mad.

how does one cancel the other out. the miata is THE highest selling convertible of all time. mazda is a profitable automaker....... as opposed to american automakers. i understand that you're trying to deflect the argument but stick to the facts champ. :)

What's the argument? You have a poor taste in cars. Miatas are only driven by women & gay males.

American cars have fallen back but they are still the top amongst trucks/SUVs, just not sedans.

i have also recently converted to guccianity, i used to hate him but what swindle said is true, all that lyrical nerd rap stuff gets boring after awhile. plus what house party you know is playing doom?

what bitch you know is dancing to doom?

dont get me wrong doom is my shit, but you just gotta bump some ignorant hood shit sometimes.

FREEGUCCILOGO2PURPCLEAR.gif

Years from now.. The same dudes who dig on Gucci will be saying how shitty hip-hop/rap is..

We all live and get stuck and attached to a particular time in our lives.

Me.. I'll take any MC from the late 80's through the 90s over anyone out today..

Well put.

Bentleys aren't German.

And fuck it, he can wear whatever he wants. Aren't too many people that will fuck with him for it. He already aired out two dudes trying to take.

In 1998, Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motors were purchased from Vickers by Volkswagen Group for £430 million

well we've confirmed that you don't know shit about cars.....

so is the thread starter even old enough to know what real hip hop was? probably not.

if you are old enough, sorry. but your thread is nothing but faggotry.

like i said before, these threads come up about 10 a year, every single year on here.

and whoever was getting at how this is just a repetitive cycle was on point.

thanks for helping clarify my point. hip hop is a stagnant, festering mess :lol:

it actually typifies much of the overproduced/ under engineered shit americans have been inflicting on the world since the 70s from your shitty cars to your foreign intelligence. half assed ideas with money thrown at the problem rather than the creation of a better product.

mainstream american hip hop is today's equivalent to hair metal. gucci mane is the new bon jovi.

i don't even know what a backpack faggot is.....? must be some new insult the internet 'in' crowd is running with at the moment.

Wow homie. One, those groups that "helped clarify your point" are all from the 90s, and have next to nothing to do with today's hip hop besides a genre label. Two, I like how this just turned into taking potshots at random facets of American life/government.

Go verbally connect the vortex of time and space with the melding of a symmetrical human race or whatever you true hip hop heads talk about...that whole "you have to be off the radar to be real" mentality is tired as fuck...

• Like 1

so is the thread starter even old enough to know what real hip hop was? probably not.

if you are old enough, sorry. but your thread is nothing but faggotry.

like i said before, these threads come up about 10 a year, every single year on here.

and whoever was getting at how this is just a repetitive cycle was on point.

"I BEEN RAPPING SINCE THE GOLD ERA", YEAH YOU WAS WACK THEN

J-Zone.jpg