2009 hip hop is nothing more than the wiggles with gold fronts and rented bentleys...

once upon a crime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doom-born-like-this-cover.jpg

masta-ace-edo-g-arts-entertainment.jpg

i'm satisfied with this year

Wait...Ace and Ed came out with something?

Oh, and for the dude who started this. Don't get mad. If anything, continuing to listen to your shitty backpack rap or whatever the fuck you listen to will open new doors for you. Hopefully, in time, you'll look back on it in retrospect, wondering what the fuck you were thinking. It's what happened to me more than 10 years ago. I don't know what is taking you so long. Might I suggest some Anticon - listen to that for a little bit, and pretty soon you'll want to change.

hxxl_10_mar_12-21_uscanc300.jpg

never heard this douches music, but i'm a big fan of judging books by covers......really dude? you need 97 watches and 56 tacky looking chains? this right here is the problem with hip hop. black men complaining about being held down by whitey but what do they do with their money? buy businesses and stock them with black employees thereby increasing their overall wealth/status/opportunities.....? of course not. they buy bentleys and bling which is only making germans richer. who in turn buy businesses and stock them with white people which increases their overall wealth/status/opportunities.

unfortunately hip hop has become a parody unto itself.:D

never heard this douches music, but i'm a big fan of judging books by covers......really dude? you need 97 watches and 56 tacky looking chains? this right here is the problem with hip hop. black men complaining about being held down by whitey but what do they do with their money? buy businesses and stock them with black employees thereby increasing their overall wealth/status/opportunities.....? of course not. they buy bentleys and bling which is only making germans richer. who in turn buy businesses and stock them with white people which increases their overall wealth/status/opportunities.

Well put.

Bentleys aren't German.

And fuck it, he can wear whatever he wants. Aren't too many people that will fuck with him for it. He already aired out two dudes trying to take.

Aesop%20Rock-4.jpg

Go listen to your backpack faggot shit----

rappin' about galaxies---and talkin' to birds who hold the key to life---

never heard this douches music, but i'm a big fan of judging books by covers......really dude? you need 97 watches and 56 tacky looking chains? this right here is the problem with hip hop.

As soon as someone starts talking about the problems with hip hop, I stop listening. You sir, are a backpack faggot.

And fuck it, he can wear whatever he wants. Aren't too many people that will fuck with him for it. He already aired out two dudes trying to take.

This. FREE GUCCI!

Cause Rappers wearing a lot of jewelry is something new...

Eric+B++Rakim.jpg

Slick_Rick(1).jpg

the-2-live-crew.jpg

big-daddy-kane(1).jpg

R-471821-1228978469.jpg

thanks for helping clarify my point. hip hop is a stagnant, festering mess :lol:

it actually typifies much of the overproduced/ under engineered shit americans have been inflicting on the world since the 70s from your shitty cars to your foreign intelligence. half assed ideas with money thrown at the problem rather than the creation of a better product.

mainstream american hip hop is today's equivalent to hair metal. gucci mane is the new bon jovi.

i don't even know what a backpack faggot is.....? must be some new insult the internet 'in' crowd is running with at the moment.

• Like 1

under engineered shit americans have been inflicting on the world since the 70s from your shitty cars

vvv

fact of the matter is the 'miata' (mx-5 in aus) is an awesome car. it's super light, handles better than 99% of cars on the road and the chassis can handle 400hp easily. seems to me like the people getting all caught up in image are the fags.....and no, i don't own one but would take the aus delivered 200hp turbo version in a second.

thanks for helping clarify my point. hip hop is a stagnant, festering mess :lol:

it actually typifies much of the overproduced/ under engineered shit americans have been inflicting on the world since the 70s from your shitty cars to your foreign intelligence. half assed ideas with money thrown at the problem rather than the creation of a better product.

mainstream american hip hop is today's equivalent to hair metal. gucci mane is the new bon jovi.

i don't even know what a backpack faggot is.....? must be some new insult the internet 'in' crowd is running with at the moment.

Here you go, you backpacker faggot

this your "real hip hop" savior----

• Like 1