How do you feel about peeing in the shower?

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every damn time, and i feel pretty god damn good about it.

do chicks piss in the shower? every girl ive asked swears no (like the fart question) ch0 LADIES? can i get a confirmation or some endorsement here?

*edit. thanks MP

I think most females do but most don't admit it.

I remember this question came up at work and I remember all the guys saying yes and all the girls saying no (or avoiding the question). Personally I think it's normal/natural to piss in the shower. Water is washing it down so who cares. And urine is sterile so it's not adding any bacteria. If anything, urine kills bacteria.

i say peeing in the shower is ok. but not the bath tub, thats fucking disgusting.

worst thing I've experience so far in the shower is apple juice farts. HO-LY FUCK! i had to turn off the water and get some fresh air. i think it's the humidity that makes it the worst, it traps the fart smell and it lingers...

I piss in the shower everytime I'm in there, without fail.

I think most girls really DON'T piss in the shower, as my ex's I've brought it up to actually seemed puzzled as to why I would do that.

That said, I don't co-sign at all people pissing in the sink. I've seen it mentioned on here several times by people, and never got the idea they were joking...that's just fuckin nasty haha. I'm also not down with the "if it's yellow let it mellow" policy, because that leads to a bathroom smelling like piss

yeah, what is up with fart smells in the shower? its always worse!!

and to nsmbfan - jesus people are disgusting. i hope you don't know of someone actually pissing in a filled tub.... my 3 year old knows not to piss in the bath.

haha, this girl i dated - her son pissed (standing up) while in a full bathtub. she told me this story on one of our only dates - good dinner conversation if you ask me.

she told her son "Jack it's ok to pee pee in the shower, but not in the bathtub!"

kinda weirded me out at first. it left an impression for sure. we don't talk anymore. pissy bitch, lol.

i mean before you exchange bodily fluids with someone, you don't talk about your bathroom habits. you know?