How do you feel about peeing in the shower?

DonCheadle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piss in the shower all day, or sinks, outdoors on stuff, other peoples showers or sinks, public swimming pools. I'm all for it.

hahaha, sinks are great for when you come home drunk, but your house mate walking out to get a snack at 3 am and seeing you semi unconcious trying to piss in the sink is not as great.

i had to pee in the shower today. they turned off my water while i was out.. it was actually quite liberating, but now i have to shit and i dont know what to do. at first i was like im just gonna go to my neighbors but i dont know them and i think it would be pretty akward if i just came over and was like "hey,i know you dont know me and all but is it cool if i drop a duece in your bathroom and use up all your toilet paper?(i do this alot).so now im weighing my options of either shitting in a walmart bag or going on the kitchen floor and just letting my mother deal with it.

i have no clue what to do..

true story..

many years ago, i was showering up before my girl cause we were about to go on a nice dinner date with some friends. this was one of those stand up glass enclosed showers, but abnormally small. i decided that making peepee in there was a good idea, but due to the size i was a little uncomfortable with my feet soaking in urine. a problem easily solved. i grabbed the bar of soap and proceeded to rub it against my right foot sole, balancing solo on the other. well the greasyness from the soap must have got under my support foot and i slip... HARD. i cracked the side of my head on the soap dish and briefly lost consciousness before my girl busts in the bathroom to find me uncomfortably folded up in this 3X3 box called a shower, heavily bleeding. stitches, the whole nine yards.

since this day, although i have, im extremely weary of urinating in showers unless in crouching position or shitfaced drunk, the condition that i somehow never seem to get seriously hurt in.