Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DonCheadle

How do you feel about peeing in the shower?

Theo, this might fit into your rhetoric, check this out:

RIO DE JANEIRO -- New TV ads are encouraging Brazilians to save water - by urinating in the shower.

Brazilian environmental group SOS Mata Atlantica says the campaign, running on several television stations, uses humor to persuade people to reduce flushes.

The group says if a household avoids one flush a day, it can save up to 4,380 liters (1,157 gallons) of water annually.

SOS spokeswoman Adriana Kfouri said Tuesday that the ad is "a way to be playful about a serious subject."

The spot features cartoon drawings of people from all walks of life - a trapeze artist, a basketball player, even an alien - urinating in the shower.

Narrated by children's voices, the ad ends with: "Pee in the shower! Save the Atlantic rainforest!"

golden-shower.jpg

i pee outside a lot cause when i talk on the phone i pace and usually end up outside and if im there ima pee

and i pee in the shower

yuuughhh

only flush the toilet after a shit.

"If it's Yellow it's Mellow, if it's Brown flush it Down."

This was my policy for years, until my wife nixed it. Even having a clever rhyme didn't convince her.

i pee on my girl in the shower after sex...i tell her its an accident but its usually on purpose

/yesr.kelly

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now