blackbook part II

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know i dont normal call people out on this board and start beef..but nak and blink have proven themselves to be supreme idiots..for one..how can u bite that "a" in skay? its an upside down normal alphabet letter? "A" - did i jus bite it?

add color? those a quick throws ina blackbook..the dont sit in front of a tv with their dinner sketching every night to come on here an post it for little 13 yr. olds like yourself to sit in awe over and try to recreate in your english notebook...and to say that cinik jest devs zer semen and sace are garbage..that just proves my point of you being an idiot...leave your computer get some info and take that dick out your mouth before you talk..because you got less knowledge than dead midget

..oh but dont take it personal..when u finally make it out from under your moms skirt im sure youll understand what im saying

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

you know i dont normal call people out on this board and start beef..but nak and blink have proven themselves to be supreme idiots..for one..how can u bite that "a" in skay? its an upside down normal alphabet letter? "A" - did i jus bite it?

yeah... and he said he could prove it too. NAK where you at son? i want to see this proof.

Archived