Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

blackbook part II

Originally posted by Paul_Pheonix

i feel the jest and the mint shit hella.

Quit fucking talking.

Nice post, 6k.

Guest blood as ink

simple but sweet.keep it up.;)

Guest NapoleonSolo

those handstyles are crazzzzzzzzy!

Nice, i like that one. Dest does some perty sick shit. I am talkin about the Dest flick if anyone doesn't know...

Guest BLINK_evryda

trash

that shit was trash except that last flic, real trash i mean i do that in the toilet with my shit

keep practicing

well i see that 'A' you did in skay.. is bitten.. but the other stuff is prety good.. if you want i'll prove it

Originally posted by nak

well i see that 'A' you did in skay.. is bitten.. but the other stuff is prety good.. if you want i'll prove it

....you better stop talking SHIT....I saw how you do....I'm surprized you still have the balls to use the same name...., And as far the phrase " bitten " is concerned......I think you have to " know what YOUR doing" first, then years later you can start opening you trap about eating our peoples syles....till then stay in your book!!!!.....nak whatever...

come on now a bitten straight letter is there such a thing? you keep talkin shit while we all laugh at you.

Re: trash

Originally posted by BLINK_evryda

that shit was trash except that last flic, real trash i mean i do that in the toilet with my shit

keep practicing

I think it's fuckin hillarious that this dude gets on here and calls people's sketches trash.His shit is complete shit.Three-D going every which way and what not.Not to mention no concept of letter form.In short,Blink,shut your fucking pie-hole.Douche-bag.

nak you fag stop talking. where the hell do you live you fuck face phony i wanna go over there and kick your ass. talk shit and you still wack.

Yeah i don't really like that post but that sketch by OutKrushn is really sick. What did u color that sketch with??

Bob Marley is King

AE....Abnormal Erections

nak and blink need to fuckin stop talking....blink obviously has never been outside his house and hasnt seen what "bombing" is...he actaully thought his own sketches were decent but they sucked....not everyone attempts fuckin wild style you dumbass...you start out with straight letters and throwies...you tried to start out with wildstyle and look how toy it is....you fuckin mammas boy...get out of your house, go to a city...and take notes....because your obviosly some suburban wannabe who doesnt kno shit

i like the jest bomb...that was sick

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this