Graf Designs Wanted - Cash Paid

Krome Ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krome, if you're legit, then sorry you got a bad impression of our little website here.

But c'mon...look at the first page of Channel 0.

Peeing in the shower

Mr. T

MTV's Jersey Shore

Myspace Hos

Cock Sauce Appreciation

I shit my pants today

And you're surprised that you didn't get serious responses?

oh well you probably got the message I sent through to you. Can you block kromeink.com from this site please as I asked?

Thanks

krome, are you new to the internet? people love talking shit. it's the thang to do. the fact that you are so butt hurt about heads having a few jokes about your shit shows the either you're an out of touch dude who has no idea what it means to ignore heads on the internet talking shit to you and just pay attention to the legit posters or b) you're immature as fuck and show little ability to run a legit business over the web because you got your knickers in a twist (to use the parlance of your times) over people ON THE INTERNET making dick jokes.

if one of the mods made this thread, i guarantee you it would be taken seriously. but someone who creates an account out of no where and tries to come sick sounds like either a cop or a buster.

just sayin

wow, now i just noticed you are going through nsm's old posts from months and months ago and retroactively shit talking him...OVER THE INTERNET! what are you, 15?

let me show you how it's done... if you say i'm a faggot for my post, i won't respond. don't know you, don't give a fuck. if you had a legit question, i may come back to this thread and drop two cents.

So you're an accountant by day, rap letter liaison by night?

So a well-to-do Brit wants some raw talent to exploit in his newest business venture? Fuuuu...

Money don't buy talent or respect. You just might be fucked son.

this is just his side project to give him self street cred and extra duckets. Krome LTD looks, on paper, to be a successful IT consulting company- with clientele stretching the globe. makes you wonder what is really going on here. is he serious about opening a t-shirt shop under his same LTD? does he even write graffiti?

• Like 3