Graf Designs Wanted - Cash Paid

Krome Ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously this thread has made me realise what a bunch of toys hang out on this board.

I thought this place would be quite cool.

You lot could have made $400 plus per design and could have just used old back catalogue stuff, the board owners could have done well with me buying advertising from them and I could have done alright selling the t-shirts on.

I have now realised that this board is for the children who have probably never done a piece in their lives.

this board is frequently trolled by lame designers trying to con writers into putting together designs or other original work for peanuts, therefor pretty much any request on here is met with this kind of response.

looking at your background the offer does indeed seem legit, however you're in touch with such a large variety of old school writers why in the fuck would you need to solicit randoms on here for?

this board is frequently trolled by lame designers trying to con writers into putting together designs or other original work for peanuts, therefor pretty much any request on here is met with this kind of response.

looking at your background the offer does indeed seem legit, however you're in touch with such a large variety of old school writers why in the fuck would you need to solicit randoms on here for?

Read this thread http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6987358&postcount=90

Anyway I really cant be bothered anymore. You all seem to be so above me and much more successfull than I could ever imagine.

Well put, Ski Mask.

This board is also frequented by cops trying to pull similar cons. And this particular section of the site is mainly used by people who want to bullshit with each other, act goofy, and not take graffiti super seriously. So you'll have to forgive everyone's skepticism regarding someone with a brand new account asking for graffiti designs.

Check your messages, though, as it sounds like a few people at least are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I can vouch for there being some very talented writers around here.

• Like 1

this is completely off topic now, but after reading the referenced post that I must be in a different school of thought than most people.

The idea of a career like Seen, Revok, or Jon156 being the apex of which every writer aspires to just doesn't seem true. I'm not trying to push past graffiti and get a "kickstart" so I can start selling illustration work, or getting paid canvas gigs. I do graffiti for fun, because I enjoy the shit out of it. I'd hate to make it my career. that works great for some people, but I don't think its this coveted goal that every writer is working towards.

this is completely off topic now, but after reading the referenced post that I must be in a different school of thought than most people.

The idea of a career like Seen, Revok, or Jon156 being the apex of which every writer aspires to just doesn't seem true. I'm not trying to push past graffiti and get a "kickstart" so I can start selling illustration work, or getting paid canvas gigs. I do graffiti for fun, because I enjoy the shit out of it. I'd hate to make it my career. that works great for some people, but I don't think its this coveted goal that every writer is working towards.

Graffiti is more therapeutic and mind clearing than anything else. It’s my version of “fun” I do not think I could have said it better. i neverhad a goal to use graff as a platform for a career. props when im not 24'd

Some people want that type of career, Dreph, Mode 2, Crymein, Banksy, Goldie, Score 203 etc.

All I was offering was a way that may have helped people get started.

Different strokes for different folks.

Seriously this thread has made me realise what a bunch of toys hang out on this board.

I thought this place would be quite cool.

You lot could have made $400 plus per design and could have just used old back catalogue stuff, the board owners could have done well with me buying advertising from them and I could have done alright selling the t-shirts on.

I have now realised that this board is for the children who have probably never done a piece in their lives.

krome ink.

gtfo of here. any self respecting entrepreneur would get industry connections. not troll his wares on a public forum (IN A SECTION LABELED GENERAL DISCUSSION / NO GRAFFITI CONTENT )

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID SON.

krome ink.

gtfo of here. any self respecting entrepreneur would get industry connections. not troll his wares on a public forum (IN A SECTION LABELED GENERAL DISCUSSION / NO GRAFFITI CONTENT )

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID SON.

Read my thread about me trying to find new talent.

Fuck sake go back to trying to keep your landlord out of your flat.

Read my thread about me trying to find new talent.

Fuck sake go back to trying to keep your landlord out of your flat.

HAHAHA

this niggas a troll.. told you. and the new landlord is a hot black chick who wants the white meat. she aint gettin it from me (1 in 3... wonk saggin), but at least we're on the cool now. thanks for your concern.

Krome, if you're legit, then sorry you got a bad impression of our little website here.

But c'mon...look at the first page of Channel 0.

Peeing in the shower

Mr. T

MTV's Jersey Shore

Myspace Hos

Cock Sauce Appreciation

I shit my pants today

And you're surprised that you didn't get serious responses?