Graf Designs Wanted - Cash Paid

Krome Ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just when you thought all over print was dead

I hate how the "style" has changed over the years. Center print to bottom print to top print to entire bottom print to entire top print to all over to to to to to ugh it aggravates me. I just like print what ever I feel and wearing it. Although I always liked the script around the collar.

Holy fuck. Where can i buy one of these?

Scratch that, google answered that question for me.

edit x2: sold out, FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

i can probably copy that and have my friend make me one. he has a little sey up at his crib and makes his own shit. i may have him make me one of DAO too...haha. i'll ask him and see what he says. i'll let you know if you are for reals...haha.

i can probably copy that and have my friend make me one. he has a little sey up at his crib and makes his own shit. i may have him make me one of DAO too...haha. i'll ask him and see what he says. i'll let you know if you are for reals...haha.

I'm dead serious. I'd also rock a shirt with a huge print of the DAO mugshot on it and no text, and i'm sure like half the people in ch0 would as well. It'd definitely be more successful than tease's keep it rail shirts.