I GOT BLOGS ON DECK

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THIS GOT POSTED ALREADY IT NEEDS TO BE POSTED AGAIN!!!

"I REMEMBER MAD LONG AGO BEIN AT MY UNCLES HOUSE AND HIM BEING LIKE "YO CHECK THIS SHIT OUT". HE PUT ON UFC AND I SAW TWO NIGGAS PUNCHING EACHOTHER IN THE FUCKIN FACE TILL ONE OF THEM FELL ON HIS FACE NOT MOVING. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? NOW THE SHIT IS ALL ABOUT SPANDEX AND ANALINGUS AND JOE ROGAN WHO IS THE LAMEST NIGGA ON THE PLANET TALKING ABOUT "WHAT A BEATIFUL MOUNT" "NOW HE'S GETTING INTO A POSITION WHERE HE CAN REALLY PENETRATE" REALLY JOE? IF I CLOSED MY EYES NO HOMO IT'D SOUND LIKE YOU'RE GIVING ME A PLAY BY PLAY OF A GAY PNO. FUCK OUTTA HERE B. I CANT EVEN FATHOM SITTING IN A ROOM FULL OF NIGGAS WATCHING TWO DUDES IN BOXER BRIEFS SUCK EACHOTHER TOES WHILE ANOTHER DUDE GIVES COLOR COMMENTARY LIKE HE HAS A BONER. FUCK THAT SHIT B, WHEN'S PACQUIAO - MAYWEATHER GONNA JUMP OFF?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA IM OVER HERE IN TEARS OVER THIS COMEDY RIGHT HERE.

MERO FUCKING GETS PROPPED.

This shit is fuckin' classic. The shit about the DMX lookin' dude with the bodies & the Tiger Woods story had me rollin'. One suggestion, for lazy motherfuckers like me when you post links to Youtube videos and shit you should have them pop up in a new window, so I don't gotta keep clicking back and finding my place where I was reading. The HTML for it is "target="_blank" put after the a href="whatever.com" part of your link bracket if ya didn't know.

"SO AFTER THE SONG IS OVER THE DUDE STARTS TALKIN ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE AN ANTHOLOGY BOX SET SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION OUT OR SOME SHIT...I NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO THE BEATLES BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THESE NIGGAS ALREADY HAD 408497 ANTHOLOGIES B. AND THE SHIT COSTS 297 DOLLARS. YO FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK IM PAYIN 300 DOLLARS FOR A BOX SET OF SOME FUCKIN SESAME STREET MUSIC. PAUL MCCARTNEY BITCH ASS IS FUCKING CAKING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU SUCKER ASS NIGGAS BUYING INTO THIS SHIT. JOHN LENNON WAS SO OVERRATED HE BODIED HIMSELF AND PRETENDED SOMEONE ELSE DID IT."

:lol: I almost had this same thought when

I found out about their new anthology box set.

Coincidently it comes out before Christmas...

I figure its the go to gift for the people who

have no idea what to get their grandpa(s).

There's probably some poor old guy in

this world who has every single box set

the Beatles ever made.

Bookmarked.