I GOT BLOGS ON DECK

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahahahaha... bookmarked.

UFC FOR REASONS UKNOWN IS MAD POPPIN AND NOW EVERY NIGGA IN HIS 20'S IS "TRAINING MMA BRO" AND WEARING MEDIUM TSHIRTS WITH SKULLS AND WINGS AND LIGHTING BOLTS AND SWORDS ON THEM...OK DICKHEAD GET A MOHAWK, TAPE YOUR ANKLES AND "TRAIN" SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE A TOUGHGUY UNTIL YOU BUMP INTO SOME OUTTA SHAPE ASSHOLE WITH A BOXCUTTER IN HIS POCKET.

The internet just got good again.

After you said you wanted to write some shit i was gonna

suggest starting a blog. Podcast may be good too. Reason

i say this is you say funny shit. You can

get lots of paid from making people laugh. I don't doubt you

can hook up the material. If you have the voice for it and

the delivery who knows who could hear it and maybe give

you an opportunity. I don't know a whole

lot about this shit but what i do know is why do it free if you

could get paid

Heres a link.

http://davidcrow.ca/article/730/how-to-make-money-podcasting

_________1.jpg.96356445bbe12a2e1eccc96b3ca22d3e.jpg

_________111.jpg.b71515ce7b6f1103d3d2bed19a2a3d1a.jpg

_________11111.jpg.4f390682a05f035cdd1e233736db7b20.jpg

_________1111.jpg.437449f16e622d97cbdb9b2c1d356b11.jpg

_________11.jpg.eb8f077c2f408d37c55cb61a56fde112.jpg

I sent you a question that was kind a weak.

I thought of a better subject, how to tell the difference between when women are crazy like they all are and when they are really actually crazy and dangerous. I do not know if you have any experience with mentally ill people but it seams like the sort of subject that provides both the opportunity to be funny and drop some real knowledge and advice.

mtl_flyid_canada.jpg.ddf474fc180516072197eecbf4fb8701.jpg

Bookmarked.

"WHATS MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT THE TEXTS THE NIGGA WAS SENDING MAKE HIM SOUND LIKE THE ILL HORNY 14 YEAR OLD IN A FACEBOOK CHAT. OD CORNY!!! "DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? I CAN BE YOUR BOYFRIEND" NIGGA YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR NAME IS FUCKIN MATT ZUCKERBERG, YOU'RE TIGER WOODS AND YOU'RE RICH NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! IF I HAD .25% OF THE DOUGH YOU HAVE ID BE LIKE "YO BITCH COME TO MY CRIB AND SUCK MY DICK AND THEN WE'LL TAKE AMBIEN AND SMOKE BLUNTS ON MY YACHT WHILE I SMACK MY WIFE" YOU'RE RICH NIGGA AND THESE WAS SOME REGULAR ASS HOES!"

LOL!

"YOUR PARTY IS A SUCCESS AND YOU BECOME A SUPERPROMOTER AND WEAR SWEATER VESTS AND BLAZERS WITH SILK SCREENED DESIGNS ON THEM AND CUT YOUR HAIR INTO A 'FAUXHAWK' AND GEL IT UP, THROW ON SOME AVIATORS AND SHRINK APROXIMATELY 17 INCHES IN HEIGHT. THEN ON YOUR WAY TO STARBUCKS TO GET A CHAI SOY LATTE I JUMP OUT A TREE AND CUT YOUR NECK OPEN WITH AN UNCLE MURDER CD."

:lol: