..everything iCant DROID can..

SONolAR187

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly, do it. i've never had a phone that's more functional than the iphone. or just get t-mobile and get an iphone from craigslist and jailbreak/unlock it. that's what i've got going on, and it works great. just can't get 3g speeds. if you're looking for the straight out 3g speeds (but a little more on your bill) go with ATT.

I went to verizon the other day and told me how i would pay less if i had the droid. i have the blackberry storm and some short indu person told me i would pay less for the internet service or something since the droid included google for free or something, couldnt really understand what he was saying and the store was packed, had to get stuck with him.

can anyone verify this? not planning on getting the phone, just want to see if that mofo wanted to trick me into getting the phone with no upgrade, dumbass. i kept telling them that but he went on and on and on and on..............

I went to verizon the other day and told me how i would pay less if i had the droid. i have the blackberry storm and some short indu person told me i would pay less for the internet service or something since the droid included google for free or something, couldnt really understand what he was saying and the store was packed, had to get stuck with him.

can anyone verify this? not planning on getting the phone, just want to see if that mofo wanted to trick me into getting the phone with no upgrade, dumbass. i kept telling them that but he went on and on and on and on..............

well it depends. When you have a blackberry, you usually need to get a special BB internet plan, since certain things like bbm and their email is handled by RIM's servers instead of your carrier. So that might be what he was talking about, a non bb-phone doesnt need a BB internet plan, and may very well be cheaper on your carrier.