..everything iCant DROID can..

SONolAR187

Well I got the new moto cliq after seeing a friends and hearing a lot of good things. Well I got to say the droid system is just like the iphones so that's cool but the shit deletes all my texts when the inbox is full, needless to say that's annoying.

But anyway point is can I use iphone apps on droid opperating systems?

And id like to hear some input on how you guys like the new droid system and what apps you guys like

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Asking if you can put iphone apps on a droid is probably one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard.. Thats like asking if you can play Xbox games on a PS3.

nothing else needs to be said..

close.i dont have an iphone.i have a trackphone.works just as good and im not shelling out 400 something dollars for a phone that i barely use...

if you had one you might. i don't really understand the point of the thread though, so i must agree

i dotn ever use my phone.i literally call people once a twice week.im not a very social person.most of the time im either using it to meet up for painting or to prank text people.

ive used iphone on a few occasions and wasnt to impressed.i mean it was cool and everything but not to the point that i would spend that kinda money on some shit i will probably never use,lose,or get robbed for.so fuck it.

Protip: if you are an average consumer and don't care about the benefits of having an open source OS, then you should not care about Android and should just switch to the iphone.

I've had a few friends switch from the g1 to the iphone because its too "confusing". And no lie, if you're asking if you can run iphone apps on the android, then you should just own an iphone.

well i didnt mean to make a droid vs iphone thread

and i asked bc i got the bump app that says i can use it with iphones didnt know if it meant strictly numbers,pics,etc or everything.

whats some of yalls favorite apps for droid? i got one that shows parked cops, its fairly accurate but if shit shows where they all are it would be significantly better but still cool

i dotn ever use my phone.i literally call people once a twice week.im not a very social person.most of the time im either using it to meet up for painting or to prank text people.

ive used iphone on a few occasions and wasnt to impressed.i mean it was cool and everything but not to the point that i would spend that kinda money on some shit i will probably never use,lose,or get robbed for.so fuck it.

Prank text?

You.are.a.fucking.loser.

:rolleyes: