One of those stories where a bunch of dumb shit happens...

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

that sucks man, hopefully it wont take too long for your hand to heal. too bad your "friends" are dicks that pee on your car.

Originally posted by BwareUfDogg!

yeah well....this one time at graf camp.........

at graf camp I had the chance to get smacked and laid, but I didn't caues I am a nice graffiti toy who doesnt do those vulgar type of things

Once I climbed over a fence...my one ring finger at one point supported all of my weight. I heard a pop and for the next three weeks my finger was completely numb...its sucked shit...but it regained feeling so im happy..I really dont know why Im saying this...but hey..

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

that sucks man, hopefully it wont take too long for your hand to heal. too bad your "friends" are dicks that pee on your car.

my friend jeff always pees on our surfboards. but at least its easier to wash off.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Unregistered

Damn this fucking scar has turned completely black. If anyone has any info on an organization that might specialize in destroying fucked up chain-link fences ... lemme know.

next time scope yer spot out better, with escape routes. next time clip a nice hole in the fnce for a easy get away

I don't know why I feel compelled to butt in here, but here goes.

1.) Plan paint runs better and you won't have so many problems. The source of all this drama is the impulsive, unplanned, unprepared way in which you seem to be running your life.

2.) WEAR LEATHER GLOVES (and good BOOTS) when you are making movement through areas like rail yards, freeway underpasses, industrial areas, woods, etc. If you had been wearing gloves, you would not have cut your hands, most likely.

3.) Wear dark-colored clothes (not black, just darker colors of gray, green, brown, etc.) and wear a garment with a hood so you can shield your face and head a little from passers-by or security cameras.

4.) Wear latex surgical gloves when you paint. If the cops show up, you can peel off the gloves and run, and they will have difficulty proving you were painting. If you have paint all over you, well, that's not too good.

5.) Distance yourself from "friends" that use drugs, act irrationally and attract the attention of the police. What the fuck? Do your pals WANT to go to prison, or what? I've known people who have smoked dope every day since 1968 and have never even had a parking ticket. Get some friends that aren't jailbait, man. These guys sound like world-class dumbasses to me. People who get fucked up and then create a lot of unnecessary hassle and psychodrama are LAME-ASS people guaranteed to get you crossways with the law. Use some common sense, fella.

6.) If you can't do #5, at least save up a substantial amount of bail money and keep it on hand, and get an attorney on retainer, so that if you DO get popped and go to jail, at least you can get bailed out and have a chance of beating it in Court. But you know what? I bet you don't do any of this shit. I bet you think I'm stupid and out of line for even suggesting that maybe getting your hands cut up is the least of your problems. There are consequences for every decision, and I'm thinking that before too long, you'll have more pressing problems than scratched hands and intoxicated idiots for friends. Good luck.

Haha nice story....

Its shitty situations like that one that make you realise if you're dedicated or not..

Like you could go, "fuck this I can't be bothered for this shit"..Or..

"Haha that was stupid but fun"

I know which one I'd choose.....

I don't know, I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. Maybe it's some obsessive-compulsive thing, but I gotta say that not taking life seriously just has fucking horrible consequences. A lot of the young people I know have no idea what the penalties are for various offenses, and a lot of times, they don't even realize that stuff they do is illegal. I knew one kid that loaned his friend a boom box. The friend locked the boom box in his car and went out of town. The first kid went to get the boom box and found it locked in his pal's mother's car. What the hell, it's HIS boom box, right? So he jimmies the door so he can get it. A neighbor sees them jimmying the door, and calls the cops. The cops arrive just in time to see them removing the boom box from the car. Wham-bam: burglary of a vehicle, plus his buddy was illegally carrying a .25 automatic pistol, so they BOTH got charged with AGGRAVATED burglary of a vehicle (add five years) and the police confiscated the boom box as evidence. They had no money for bail. When they got to court, a month later, the friend testified that the boom box actually belonged to the kid that broke into the car. Guess what? The judge didn't care. The question was "Did you break into this vehicle without the owner's permission?" The answer was yes, he did. He got 18 months in TYC, and his friend was on probation for something else, and went to TYC until he turns 21.

This is what I'm talking about. Impulsive, don't-give-a-fuck decisions made without regard for what the law says lead to really bad outcomes. If these two guys had known the law, and the possible punishments for these acts, which THEY considered to be no big deal (the kid kept telling the cops "Hey, it's MY boom box!" The cops replied "So what? You're going to jail.") I don't think either one of them would have done something so profoundly stupid. And let's not even think about how unbelieveably stupid they were for carrying an illegal gun while committing a felony burglary. It's like "Judge! Please send me to PRISON!" Their whole attitude was "They can't send me to TYC! I didn't DO anything wrong!" Hel-LO. Guess where these two idiots are RIGHT NOW? TYC, that's where.

yeah well..that doesent story doesent make any one want to give a fuck..shit happens..my boy stole a stereo out of a car last week and was on probation so he had a warrant out on him and he ended up getting pulled over all hammered on thursday..hes in the youth center untill hes 21..he doesent give a fuck. neither do we.

Well, swell. He got what he asked for. And if you don't give a fuck, you can be sure nobody else does. The clock is running, and the sooner it gets resolved, the better. Why not just go ahead and turn yourself in right now and get it over with? There's a big ass weight lifting jocker waiting for you up at the State Pen, and he needs a new ho.

actually about the boombox incident......the friend could have said that he would have allowed for the kid to break in and get his own boombox...i woulda done that for a friend.....but some of these laws are just plain bullshit....i remember during grade school we had some fucked up rules like no pulling up girls dresses or shit...one of my friends back tehn lifted up this girls dress and she didnt even mind...but he got in a shitload of trouble for harrasment beacause a teacher saw him....even when the girl didnt give a fuck....in my mind that wouldnt be wrong because she didnt mind it and didnt do anything to stop it.....fuck rules

Gosh, Regulator, I can't see why anybody would get upset over you lifting a girl's skirt at school. Shit. You're sure right--fuck rules--you just go ahead and DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU PLEASE. Real true free men like yourself are so rare. Fuck the cops and the judges. They can't touch you, dude. Just go ahead and do whatever you want. The rest of society are just a bunch of pussies, they won't have the guts to do anything about it either. The fathers and the brothers and the boyfriends of those little teasers won't care, and your own family sure won't care. You go , guy.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by regulator

fuck rules

i think thats the most moronic thing ive heard for the past week, how old are you? go back to grade 8 and read lord of the flies or some shit

Archived