Worst single day ever

morton

Wait... what?

he hit her with a car... it sucks tho becuase her kid doesnt have a father(he left when he was like 3 months old) and so when she died he was seriously fucked up over it.he was really close to her its pretty sad.

and as far as my life beng rough it isnt that bad.i mean it sucks but i know there are alot of people out there with way more fucked up lives and who are struggling harder than me.everytime i think about my situation i think of kids in africa and india and shit and realise how much worse it could be.im just happy i live in a country where even if im born into a bad situation i can still make something of myself.those kids over their dont have those kinda options..count your blessings i guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my neighbor killed my dog when i was little.shot it and then backed his truck over it...he says he hit the dog first and then shot her to put her out of its misery but i dont believe him.he threatened to shoot her in the past.shit is fucked up.so i know how hard it is to lose a dog.some people dont really get it but dogs are like part of the family..

I am a little shocked with how much the passing of the dog has upset me. He was my girls dog before we met and I was never really a pet person before, after living with him for the past three years though I have come to realize why people identify with dogs so much.

Sorry to hear about your aunt hopless, just because people out there in this world have it harder does not negate the pain that we all go though in life.

nah, he walked away unharmed and everything. he's still teaching an shit...i think he moved to arkansas or something. he didnt intentionally kill her but it was still hard knowing that he killed her and he literally walked away unscaved.i dont think he was even sorry about it...

edit.that teacher was a real prick too..but so were all of them.i think thats what made me hate him so much more...

RIP

Mine was probably being stranded at some dudes house I didn't even know waiting for one of my bestfriends to return with my car. I thought he got pulled over and arrested or something and my car got impounded, but even worse, he hydroplaned and hit a pole. I was waiting from 2am-6am then finally got a phone call from his girl crying telling me hes dead. Then I had to wait another hour at this fucking shit hole apartment waiting for someone to pick me up and bring me to the hospital where my other best friend was in ICU with head trauma.

The hole day my phone was being called over and over by people I barely know asking me what happened. I ended up telling a few people to go fuck themselves.

I didn't sleep for about 2 days between comforting people, dealing with doctors, insurance companies, and my own bull shit. I was like an emotionless zombie.

Probably this. The kid who died wasn't as good of a friend to me but still my boy, but the kid who was in ICU (and they were very unsure about whether or not he was gunna make it) was like my little brother

I don't know if I've ever cried so much in my life, or been so pissed at "God". To make it worse me and my girl had broken up a week or two before this, but she came back to see my boy with me. After that she came back to my house and we got into a really horrible, emotional fight, where I took the whole day out on her basically

falling off the top of a twenty foot tall fence in atlanta onto a rack of bikes and impalling myself as well as breaking my ankle two thosand miles from home. i didnt know anyone in atlanta.

when i was little the police shot my dog in my own backyard and the spray stained my playhouse. my parents had just broken up so nobody was around to paint over it. i had to look at it for at least a month.

when my best friend for years convinced me to climb a moutain with him in colorado right above the curvy crazy mountain road. about halfway up a bunch of rocks broke loose and fell onto the road and an rv wrecked. climbing down a cliff face stoned on nuggets with a crowd of cops and very very angry people has to be the scariest shit ever. ever.

finding out that my babys mom was cheating on me at the time of conception. worst feeling ever.. but i deserved it because i was a prick to her.

the girl i have been seeing for the last 9 months packed all her shit and left in the middle of the night without giving me any warning a week ago. i deserved that too.

the list goes on.

I met this dude on airplane, seemed pretty coool.

When I got home My penthouse had been set on fire. I was majorly pissed.

I rang the dude from the plane if I could crash at his for the night.

We ended up becoming best friends. He was everything I wanted to be.

Then one day I found out it was actually me, So I shot myself in the neck and watch some cool fireworks.

• Like 1

RIP

Mine was probably being stranded at some dudes house I didn't even know waiting for one of my bestfriends to return with my car.

my worst day is very similar. i get back from some hotel shananigans. best friends girl calls me at 1 and says have you seen *****. no i hang up cause there that crazy couple. she calls me again at 4 and says "hey screaming hand logo, they crashed my car" i asked her if they were okay and she told me one of them died the other is in a coma and the driver is the hospital with two broken legs. 4 years later my friend is still in a coma. i chose not to be there sober driver that night because the driver got me YESMAD the day before. and now i think about that on a regular basis. :o

i was up in the mountains for a few days to sort of clear out my head, so my roommates were at home taking care of my bunny. after a few good days up there, we headed home. on the way home (only road out of town, which was curvy as fuck, and actually a great deal elevated since it was next to a cliff most of the way around with the worst curves i've seen in my life) we saw a tractor trailer driving pretty quick. not like 100 mph quick, but quicker than it should have been driving on that road. we were about to take the 'sharp' turn at the bottom of this hill, so i told my friend to slow down a little, because i didn't trust how the truck was looking going into the turn, so we distance ourselves about like 20-30 feet more. at the bottom of the hill, the truck goes up on one side, then gets back down on all its wheels, but because of the fact it was leaned up on one side, it couldn't make the turn, but only go straight ahead. instead of going straight into the woods and just crashing into trees, at that exact moment another tractor trailer driver (both carrying a full load of wood) gets right in the way of the other one. the tractor trailer in front of us plowed into the driver's side portion of the cab in the opposing tractor trailer, killing him almost instantly. we had to wait on this closed off mountain road for the police to come, which were 2 hours away (no cops in town AT ALL), and wait for the ambulances, which took just as long, all with this guy who was dead/dying in the tractor trailer. at this point, all i can think about is just going home and playing with my bunny, because it was the only positive thing i could focus on, except smoking my weight in weed as soon as i walked in the front door. i find my bunny, it seems a little mellow compared to how it normally is, but it's still jumping all over the place. i get to cuddle the fuck out of it for a few hours, which made me feel a little better, then i went to sleep. once i woke up my bunny was laying in it's corner in her cage and wasn't moving at all, which was really bad, because whenever i wake up, or move, it would run to the front of the cage and try to open the door with it's teeth. that day it just laid there. i picked it up, and all sorts of shit fell out of it, like gross soft shit that bunnies DO NOT pass out. the kid who brought me TO maine refused a ride to the animal hospital even though he had no fucking job that day, nothing to do, and the only one with a car. she ended up being put to sleep in my arms to avoid further pain and suffering.

i would fucking give anything to erase that day from my mind.

RIP harry, RIP gaz bunny. always sucks/ruins your entire week/month/year when your animal passes.

Speaking of random home invasions, I was drinking at a friends apartment I had never been to before and about 20 beers deep decided to walk to the store to get some cigs.

On the way back I ended up going into the wrong building and wrong appartment cause it all looked the same.

So it was like 6 am and I'm shitfaced in some random people's living room before I realize I'm inthe wrong spot.

Was lucky I didn't get knifed or shot.