Worst single day ever

morton

On Saturday morning I woke up to find a intruder in my apartment. I kicked dude out before he could take shit or do more than wash his hands in my bathroom(fucking weirdo) Right after I kicked him out I hear the cry of a toddler, look around in the dark of early morning and can not find the kid. Turns out that the kid was inside the apartment building and had somehow made his way over from the other side of my complex which is quite a distance. This led me to think that perhaps the fuck was a real hardcore weirdo and was maybe trying to kidnap my child.

After dealing with the police and everything my dog starts to puke all over the place and is all lethargic. Later in the evening he dies.

RIP Harry, best dog ever

Although I have been through a lot of shit in my life I think that Saturday was the toughest single day I have been through, it was really hard to deal with the death of my step father a year ago but the shit from Saturday happened all at once.

What what the single worst day you have been though?

Sorry if this thread has been done before, seemed to be a hard one to search for because of the variable titles that could be used.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He died of a disease that is caused by poisoning, but the test to check it out further than I have already costs 750 usd and is not too successful, that combined with how hard it would be to prove that the fuck who broke in actually poisoned him leave me with no choice but to chalk it up to fucked up coincidence.

In the building, my kid was not here either. In another weird coincidence, the old lady and I were up late Friday night drinking and smoking. I decided that the best way to air out the apartment was to open the door that goes into the hallway a crack, when I did so the smoke started sucking out the door. It wafted upstairs and aggravated a neighbor who opened the front door to the building. The police think that the front door being propped open is what caused the kid to come into the building as he was not big enough to open a door on his own but had somehow gotten out of his own building on the other side of the complex.

Harry was the best dog, but I will say not the best guard dog. Intruder breaks into the apartment and all he does is follow him around, no barking or anything.

sucks doggy. sorry to hear all that.

anywho. I was in jail. I forget why but a particular police

did something that set me off. I called him a bitch twinkle

midget fuckwad or something to that effect and he was like.

Ok i see. Someone has problems with my authority. So he

stripped me neked and put me in a paper gown for

almost a whole day. Shit was bananas. The fact that i was

done like that implied that i was suicidal so i had to deal

with the jail psychologist and convince them otherwise.

Really it was just an abuse of authority. The fucker did it

to me because he could.

They put me up in an observation room. With nothing else

to do i cranked out my entire workout routine butt ass neked.

Naked squats, jumping jacks, crunches, push-ups... ect ect...

I'm not the least bit shy you see. I was also fully on display.

Highlight of the experience was when a jail tour of what looked

to be rich people came through during my naked lunges.

They ended up putting me in the tanks. I ended up sleeping on concrete

floors without a mat and just 1 blanket for a month. Terrible

the lights never get turned off. Stuck in a 20X 15 with like 15

dudes and they want pull you out every hour to count heads.

So yea. Worst day. A whole day basically naked in a cold

ass observation room in jail

I just told dude to hot step it the fuck out, I was prepared to fight him but you never know. If I can resolve a situation without violence I tend to follow that option. I was so groggy in the early morning too. Stared at the guy and said "who the fuck are you" he says "don't you remember? you said I could use your bathroom." I say "there is the door motherfucker, you better start steppin right the fuck now"

He left.

RIP

Mine was probably being stranded at some dudes house I didn't even know waiting for one of my bestfriends to return with my car. I thought he got pulled over and arrested or something and my car got impounded, but even worse, he hydroplaned and hit a pole. I was waiting from 2am-6am then finally got a phone call from his girl crying telling me hes dead. Then I had to wait another hour at this fucking shit hole apartment waiting for someone to pick me up and bring me to the hospital where my other best friend was in ICU with head trauma.

The hole day my phone was being called over and over by people I barely know asking me what happened. I ended up telling a few people to go fuck themselves.

I didn't sleep for about 2 days between comforting people, dealing with doctors, insurance companies, and my own bull shit. I was like an emotionless zombie.

I just told dude to hot step it the fuck out, I was prepared to fight him but you never know. If I can resolve a situation without violence I tend to follow that option. I was so groggy in the early morning too. Stared at the guy and said "who the fuck are you" he says "don't you remember? you said I could use your bathroom." I say "there is the door motherfucker, you better start steppin right the fuck now"

He left.

This makes sense, I mean ideally there's no reason to go nuts right off the (baseball) bat, but I mean if I had my kid living with me it would be murder.

I made a thread a while back about some dude breaking into my place when I was home and it pretty much went the same way. I wasn't trying to get stabbed over a couple hundred dollar home invasion, but if I had a child in the house it would be a different story.

RIP to Harry as well, keep your head up.

I am torn on how to break the news about the dog to my kid, he is with his mother until x-mass day. I am trying to decide whether to call him and tell him on the phone or wait till I see him. Seems like if I wait to see him it would fuck up his christmas, but I like to talk about serious shit in person and not on the phone, especially with a child.

rip to Harry, that sucks man.

but this sounded like a "Dude Where's My Car" moment. you sure you never met the guy? i mean, what did you do the night before? maybe you told him he can come wash up at your place. are you nice to the homeless?

the crying kid must have topped it all off. thats one fucked up night. i usually try and one up someone, but this takes it man. fuuuck.

srsly rough.

sorry to hear about your dog! good luck with that.

i still say, best cure for that is a new dog.

the worst day of my life:

the day my mom died and i was not in town to be with her during her final moments

the second worst day of my life:

the day i was almost killed in a car wreck; 7 broken ribs, a broken collarbone, collapsed lung, punctured spleen, contused kidney, internal bleeding, destroyed car and in the middle of the demise of a great relationship

one of my teachers killed my aunt and i had to see him in that class for a whole semester..sucks.

on two seperate occasions when i wsa younger ive had some weirdo's try to snatch me up...lame

my mother is psychotic and so every day with her is pretty much hell haha

i had to sleep in a car on a few occasions.which i know what your saying thats not that bad but imagine being in a really bad neighborhood,in the middle of winter,its 20 degrees outside and i have to sleep in their with my mom and sister.my mother snores so loud it shakes the windows.and it was in a 2000 chevy cavelier 2 door.sooo fucking horrible.worst week of my life.

also when my dad left us when i was five.he was never really around before that but its still hard knowing you wont see him again...

getting robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped outside of a church literally a block from myhouse.and i didnt even have any money.i went home and told my mom and her exact words were "well you shouldnt have been out so late now get out of my way im trying to watch tv"

i could go on and on and on but i wont...