2009 Channel Zero awards!

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see this thread back on track, nice work Modestos!

Waking up with a blocked nose sucks but is worth it to see that COS has been offed, again.

Which is funny because it wasn't really hi who derailed it. But it just goes to show that everyone hates him no matter what he does.

I'd also like to add for a runner up of best thread of the year is the currently running 80s and 90s nostalgia thread. Its full of awesome memories and lets me feel better that I'm not the only old bloke on the site!!

Here's the categories:

Most Homo quote: (/NH)

90% of what Aybee says

Best ghost attachment:

picture1nut.png

E-Thuggin' Da' Harde$t:

Pheen

Best win:

DAO getting banned

Best Fail:

Whale/Dogs/Wolves

Most likely to be perma-banned:

Who knows, i barely remember most of ya'll's names

Most valuable poster:

The.Crooked, Smart, or HAL

Best thread:

art.

Best poster of the best hot chicks that are the best and hot:

westsider

Person most likely to be a famous writer:

Beardo

Person most likely to be a cop:

CaCashRefund — wonk saggin

FuNnIeSt OoNtZeR:

Theo

Favorite Channel Zero moment of '09:

When I took a 2 month hiatus.

*Add any categories you see fit.

Least Favorite New Poster:

b.hussein (might be a cop, see where you live thread)

• Like 1

yo! accusing me of being a cop?!!! damn!! I know how this shit goes, Ive been around this bitch since 2000. I guess Im gonna have to re register under a new name. I didnt like this one anyway.

Yo fuck you MAR, your a fucking israeli jew, you cant say shit to anyone your the worst of humans, doing what the nazis did but now to paelistineans.

Inkface, Im just trying to start a fucking new thread with where do you live, its been done a billion times, but all these threads now here are like 1000 pages long and so im tryin to start somethin fresh a nd new.

whoever said I ask too much questions, Im just trying to entertain myself.

AND, dont flatter yourselves thinking a cop would be on this shit trying to hunt you bitches down, if anything, itd be through brickslayers or metal heads... but I do think its been done before through chanel zero.

anyway, I dont like my user name anyway, Its a take on barak husein obama, thought it would be cool to remind americans that yall elected a peron with a name yall hate so much that yall went to war and hung a dude with that same fucking name. anyway.... IM GLAD I MADE IT ON THE 12OZ AWARDS!!!! though I was hoping to be "sexiest 12 ozer" but whatever, maybe next year.

• Like 1

yo! accusing me of being a cop?!!! damn!! I know how this shit goes, Ive been around this bitch since 2000. I guess Im gonna have to re register under a new name. I didnt like this one anyway.

Yo fuck you MAR, your a fucking israeli jew, you cant say shit to anyone your the worst of humans, doing what the nazis did but now to paelistineans.

you're*

Palestinians*

Props to you b.hussein. Your rebuttal speaks volumes in my opinion. Not the whole Jew/Israel thing...but the been here since 2000 and having fun part.

Sometimes I wonder if I was to make a new name and post some of the things I say, would I get stomped on?

P.S. Sexiest Polock moderator award goes to me.

P.P.S.

Damn, Veritably Clean did catch you slipping on the your/you're.