Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

nuts

no homo.

i'm addicted to nuts. [again, /nh] cashews, peanuts, pistachios, pine nuts, walnuts, and especially almonds. i eat almonds like they are going out of style. anyway, anyone else snack on em?

No homo

Yes, absolute nut freak.

Don't mind seeds as well, sunflower, sesame, pepitas, mixed with raisons and other berry type shit.

Trail mix for the win.

Fucking hungry, no nuts at home.

No homo testicle owner.

yup, any kind of seeds really, add pumpkin to the list you made and yeah. win.

I like peanuts, pistachios, and especially cashews. I kind of like almonds too but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to them, my throat gets itchy if I eat a few

My dad loves nuts, no homo. He's always kept bowls of them all through the house, since I was a kid

The zoo, the zoo, you're going to the zoo. The monkey cage is pretty full but I am sure they have room for you! And I'll be there on Friday night with a big old bag of nuts! Nuts you bastard, nuts you bastard a big old bag of nuts.

• Like 1

"I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut. "

Around the holidays my mom makes this extravaganza of walnuts, almonds, and cashews. Roast them shits, coat em in butter and brown sugar and spices. I think you roast them again after that. Either way...flame.

Peanuts are one ofthe most amazing things created.

Fun nut fact: Some people still call brazil nuts "niggatoes"

Peanuts are one ofthe most amazing things created.

Fun nut fact: Some people still call brazil nuts "niggatoes"

Is this pronounced like nig-aht-ohs or nigga toes?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now