Need more monies

Hayabusa

I need to start getting in more income

my current job is a fail. I applied for a second

I want to make more loot on the side. Hoping job 2 will turn into bouncing at a place downtown

But making some cash under the table would be dope too

I can slang art or something

here are my abilities and talents:

Im smart

i do decent artworks

i can print t's in my garage

Im awesome at COD

Im relatively able bodied

I am a hard worker

I can keep secrets

OK

halp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate when i make threads and then forget about them

Kinkaid, i would welcome your tourment! It would be amusing. then i would let you in for free

I had a serious portion to my question but completely forgot it.

fuck

im STILL trying to work out the kinks of the screen printing. its mega ghetto

i want to make cocaine related shirts, but its hard coming up with designs. I will cater to the rich and snobby. hah

Im stuck waiting for a job. I applied and I believe Im hired but they close down for the month of January sooo that means I gotta wait. Im doing a business sign for a dude for cash. Helping my pops build dog houses for people and we got the wood from the dump where they let you take palettes for free, some serious good wood just being tossed.

Check what you got supply wise at home...think what your local might need or something and think of something to make quick cash with the shit you already have to work with.

The internet is the worlds mecca of commerce. There is hundreds of triddizzillions passing through these here webz daily. You just need to put on your thinking cap, fuel up the spaceship and find some way to direct a little bit of that scrilla to yourself. Anyone who doesn't take advantage of this immaculate invention is doing themselves a great disservice.