WEEKEND PLANS THREAD.

chopsticks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

bacon props

tonight: drink brewskis, listen to gangster rap, work on my mom's xmas present, a drawing of this lil nig nog who i think she loves more than me and my sister combined:

l_38faf4c438e72f7a7ecc42e9c4df258b.jpg

tomorrow: wake up, drink coffee, take the train to work. be bored as fuck because as a part time frozen yogurt chef, my wares will not be in high demand in the middle of a blizzard. pester my russian boss to teach me more of her homeland's charming euphemisms, such as "dressing like an onion" for wearing layers and "long in the tongue" for bitches who talk too much. try to find unorthodox things to dip in the hot fudge machine, no homillz. prolly get cut early because of lack of business. wrap and mail off christmas presents for people i won't be spending christmas with, frolic in the snow with the manpiece, go drink some free gigantic steins of brooklyn lager and chit chat with my favorite bartender while mocking the paying patrons.

sunday: wake up. probs get laid. make coffee toast sweet potato hashbrowns scrambled eggs bacon grapefruit, like every sunday. watch sunday morning, my favorite news program, yes i am an old lady. go to work, curse the trains which will undoubtedly be running all fucked up 'cause of the snow. again, be bored. do some crossword puzzles. play inappropriate music. come home and make dinner, watch bad santa, cuddle with my kitty and drink hot chocolate.

Yesterday was epic. I hit the best strip club in New England for their Christmas party, so basically just chilled around strippers and ate turkey/ham/rpime rib/shrimp for a few hours, while gettin drunk. After that I ran a few errands, all the while drinking more. Met up with Husk, hit a bar, split a beer tower, then picked up his brother from work and hit another bar where I drank til I felt like I was gunna pass out. Drinking for 9 hours and being in bed by 11 PM was kind of fun haha

Today I'll probably chill around the crib, hopefully hit the bar tonight if it doesn't start snowing too bad

Tomorrow there's supposed to be a blizzard, so depending on how bad it gets I may just stay inside all day. If not, off to my usual classy Sunday drinking spot for dinner and lots of tequila

Back in PR for the holidays.

My best friend's getting married today. We got several rooms rented at the beachside hotel where the reception's at, celebrations are set to be pretty epic.

Sunday will be spent nursing an imminent hangover at the beach in front of the hotel and eating ribs all day.

i havent had a weekend off work sincy the last week in july.

my weekend so far has consisted of Christmas Parties and drunk people, and is set to do so for another 10 hours tommorrow. 220 hours done in 21 days.

if you do this thread again on the 16th of january, my answer will be sleeping.

:beat: :beat: :beat: ......:spent3:

I bailed hard on the reef at Scott's Creek early Friday morning. It was pretty fucking heavy. My board and I connected and not in a good way. So I spent about five hellish minutes paddling back into shore with blood almost completely obstructing my vision at one of the sharkiest spots in the entire state of California if not the country. Just me and two other dudes out. I wrapped a towel around my melon and smashed back down highway 1 to the Santa Cruz urgent care on the West side.

Arrived still dripping in a 4/3 hotline and was rushed through the small waiting room. They stitched me up real proper like... caught 16 dead center in between, but above the eyes. I told them that I felt fine and had no concussion convincing them to finally let me dip. Hwy 17 was a fucking blast with the Expendables in rotation.

Crazy fucking weekend man. The cool part happened later on Friday night after drinking heavily; I had thinned my hemoglobin out so much that my wound just started randomly oozing blood and wouldn't stop. I got really light headed and giggly for some reason. Figured it was a good idea to run around my boys house like a madman scaring all the hot chicks.

Because of this I did not get laid. I heard bitches dig scars...

Note to self: a leaking laceration is not quite as cool as a scar.

• 2 months later...

Leaving tomorrow to drive Northbound for a little surf trip. We've got no absolute plans, but seeing as I knows teh spots we'll have a good time. Probably end up camping out in Mendocino and Humboldt. If my brother lets me borrow his camera I might make a few days in pies out of the trip.

Cheers!