WEEKEND PLANS THREAD.

chopsticks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, Sunday morning and this weekend is fucking rocking.

Friday night:

Finish wok at about 20:30

Great dinner with girl in a nice cafe and meet some friends for some outdoor drinks afterwards. End up hanging with a fiend who's in a similar job and is also a Cambridge mega-brain but can put the drinks away like it's mother's milk till 0500 just talking shit and watching the girls walk by on the bar street.

Saturday:

up at 1100 buy some foodz, make some killer salmon and chicken shish kebabs and go to a recently made friends lunch BBQ. Meet small crew of cool and interesting peepz, eat good food, have a great laugh in an awesome apartment.

Leave there, go home and snooze for two hours.

Go meet a friend who's mother is in town and take them to an obscure East Turkistan restaurant and smash down a table of stupidly good food. Meet up with some other friends at the Blue Frog and then move on to the 2ND FOOR where it wasn't too crowded, the music was perfect and the Long Islands, Moscow Mules, Dark and Stormies plus a few Jager Bombs were flowing. Home with the girl at 0300ish and out like a light.

Sunday:

1030, just woke up, walk out of the room to see a pristine day outside. Going to the haggle market to buy some clothes and shoes, new office chair and a lamp. Will hang in a little cafe for a while, coffee and reading. Then go to my friend's place who are moving back to the UK and are giving me their coffee machine, Expo tickets, DVD collection, home entertainment system and God knows what else. Dude makes good coin, came here for work, bought all his homely pleasures, realised he didn't like Beijing and said "fuck it, I'm leaving, take this shit".

Fucking great weekend, good to be alive.

• 4 years later...

bump. this was a solid weekly tradition.

tonight i saw ex hex here in dc. harmless fun. my crush on betsy intensified greatly.

tomorrow: sleep in, then get some furniture ... goodwill special. probably buy a birthday card too.

tomorrow night: friend's birthday, then tracksides

sunday: sleeping and/or more painting.

" Make money,

No vacation. "

Edit- email'd w OP about a year ago and he's doing good. Team Sleep Problemz por vida

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...