WEEKEND PLANS THREAD.

chopsticks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My weekends are always much less eventful than my weekdays, and I'm not really sure why.

Friday and Saturday are up in the air, although I'm sure I'll end up at a bar at least one of the nights. Maybe see Brooklyn's Finest, too.

My Sundays are always fun. I start off drinking at a classy hotel bar, get wasted there, then hit my local bar for karaoke and to get much drunker

Friday: Hang out in Santa Cruz. Dance party/show. Probably won't even go. I'd rather stay in and read.

Saturday: Headed to SF for the Guerrero Gallery opening.

Sunday: Bbq if the weather is nice. If not stay in and eat soup.

By the way, if any of you folks are bored and in SF Saturday night you should check this out:

http://obeygiant.com/headlines/guerrero-gallery-opens

Look for me and say hi. :)

• Like 1

Guest NeverBeenBetter

Saturday: Headed to SF for the Guerrero Gallery opening.

Look for me and say hi. :)

make sure you hit me up to remind me.

-c

friday- schoolwork, applying for yobs, riding bike, dinner with the misses and friends to see their new baby girl, alice in wonderland, blood orange juice and liquor, drunk sex

saturday- schoolwork, , kickin' it with the brother and niece, drinking

sunday- church?, schoolwork, house party to play a hardcore show and get loaded.

Drink whiskey, try to find something to do. If my past few weekends are any indication of what this one will be like, i'm predicting a whole lot of sitting around my friends place, probably will go to a shitty party or two with her, try to find drugs, and meanmug douchebags and ugly hipster girls while drinking their beer.

/shit life 2k10.

I don't hate this city at all, i just don't know many people, so my options outside of going to the bar solo are limited to whatever said people are doing. Said people are cool, but a lot of their acquaintances are less enjoyable to be around, and those peoples' friends suck even more. Basically i've had some bad luck the past few weeks going places hoping it'll be enjoyable, and it just being garbage. But, free beer is free beer. And the weather in this city is unfuckwithable.

That said, it would not surprise me if i end up moving again since i can't seem to find any sort of gainful employment here. Plus, two of the people i'm closest with out here are leaving in june, and my other good friend who "lives" out here is on the road playing shows like 95% of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

thursday was my saturday, I walked the dog for about 3 hours, took him to the dog park, then played football in the park and headed to an excellent bar near the East River in Greenpoint to watch some March Madness and scarf down nachos while rippin buckets of beer and gambling over dice and card games.

Tonight I'm hittin a potluck dinner then gettin shameless at the bar. Hopefully I can get out of bed while this awesome weather is kickin, but I am hung over as a motherfucker

Today- Pick my brother up from college so he can see the parents. Kick it with them, eat dinner and then go drink with some goons.

Saturday- Recoup from hangover, metal music and lamb meat. Head to a old friends house to catch up probably have a few cocktails.

Sunday- Lazy day and watching UFC on versus.