Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

kobron, you selling any of those?

Of course...

Although I had them prepared for September, I could as well make them available now, it doesn't make me any problems.(tomorrow I will give photo and price-http :/ / kobron.bigcartel.com /)

(Unfortunately, the shipping from Europe costs... "a bit" (air express - seven days), but your dollars aren't worth much, afterall money printing has some effects ;)

cheers

twarz_zpsb64c192b.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Digging that jewelry nowon. Casting is on hold a bit for me. Im building a small forge to toy with... and maybe a DIY power hammer in the near future.

Been a minute since Ive posted. The blog takes up all the real online talking I cant stand to do so by the time Im done IM DONE! So Ill let the pics do the talking. I did a test pot melt recently. Pot melt is basically a flower pot filled with glass, heated to melt glass and it oozes down to make a disk or other shape.

Gotta coat the bottom pieces with kiln wash so the glass can shrink back without cracking.

img_0845.jpg?w=535&h=713

img_0844.jpg?w=463&h=617

img_0847.jpg?w=564&h=422

img_0848.jpg?w=541&h=405

Makers 46 break

img_0854.jpg?w=462&h=616

img_0858.jpg?w=555&h=416

img_0859.jpg?w=486&h=364

img_0861.jpg?w=547&h=410

img_0862.jpg?w=541&h=405

img_0863.jpg?w=556&h=416

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No not a commission. Its just been a direction Ive been drifting towards trying to incorporate more elements to make a whole. Trying to utilize the limitations, non mastery, of certain crafts to make something great. Ive asked myself that a couple of times because I was aimed to eventually sell to support my progression. Not sure on price. It is still planned to have two cups accompany it. I just havent completed and applied their metal and wood additions.

img_1110.jpg?w=692&h=922

img_1111.jpg?w=692&h=922

img_1108.jpg?w=696&h=522

img_1109.jpg?w=696&h=522

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Thats actually something I enjoy doing the most. I enjoy the loosey goosey over exaggerated calligraphy. I actually goofed and forgot one of the "O"s the first go around. I was quite pissed when I noticed lol.

qrar.jpg

One of my new shirt ideas has the last word in the same style...

ai4f.jpg

I haven't been able to devote much time to art lately due to a return to the education world, but here are a few things I was working on late last year, early this year. I was doing a lot of experimenting with watercolors and gouache. After the paint dried I laid a ball point pen to it, except for the last on which I tried using a quill and ink ( and have not finished). Like to know what ya'll think. I tend to be to "busy" I think, would like to learn to tone it down, but my mind just gets carried away:

The photos are crappy/blurry photo but nevertheless:

2013-03-07193852.jpg

2013-03-07194027.jpg

2013-03-07193956.jpg

I completely understand the shitty photos. I'm ballin' on a budget, too. With that said, I gotta getta new phone.

I like your type of busy. Push it. I think it looks fresh. Make it busier, fuck it. Horfe steez. (Although it reminds me more of Abuse or Metal, with your own flavor prominent.)

please post more.