Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Neeto,

That's just up on 82nd.

I failed a background check & those muddahfukkahs wouldn't let me move in there.

Busters.

I've got an open studio this weekend here

Roll through and say, hey.

I'm around the way from that building. Close, though.

That shark trophy..

im feeling the over alll middle of the piece, the main portrait that is. the surrounding affects I dont really get much from them.

Word I didnt know what to do with the background so I just went for cool colors. still trying to develop this style a little more.

I didnt really have an objective for the background either, maybe that's where I went wrong, I think it's a lil too chaotic.

• Like 1

it's dope. the face could have a little more depth but you'll work that out eventually. if this is your first attempt at this style, it's gonna be dope as fuck after you do a couple more. maybe pick some images to work from that are really high in contrast, really dark in some areas, bright white in others. it'll help develop more depth in the composition. good shit though. props like a motherfucker.

it's dope. the face could have a little more depth but you'll work that out eventually. if this is your first attempt at this style, it's gonna be dope as fuck after you do a couple more. maybe pick some images to work from that are really high in contrast, really dark in some areas, bright white in others. it'll help develop more depth in the composition. good shit though. props like a motherfucker.

ActionBronson_GQ_19Mar12_getty_b.jpg

word this was image I used, and yeah I knew I shouldve gotten more depth but I had some shitty ass bic markers and I didnt wanna stray too far off from the skin tone colors.

Thanks for the feedback tho homie. I tried putting this shit on Action's facebook and twitter, no response...lmao kind of a heartbreaker but whatever, it was just for kicks.

still no edit function and it still takes about 5 minutes to log in which is time i cant be fucked to waste, anyway heres what i went with i hate the whole thing so i will probably just draw captain (worst civilization ever, will cause the end of man on earth where as every other civilization went for the lets be the best we can be and save earth, instead we get stuck with a bunch of religious nuts with bank accounts who have doomed us all to suffer either nuclear war or mass poverty and social breakdown.) america.

201206140750381.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the bats pose is all wrong fuck this..

• Like 1

Yeah I fucking hate it..anyway once it's blacked out I'm done, here's some doodling from this afternoon anyway. I actually like these

IMG_20120615_200715.jpg

IMG_20120615_171420.jpg

Apologies if they are too big I posted it from my phone instagraming on an s3 Fuck phone's.. apologies once again.

Also photobucket has an app, no resize feature far as I know but handy when your laptop screen cracks from a flick of your finger.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Spike lee Joint

I'm still workin on the lips/ear a little but I need some advice on what to do with background.

I was thinking either a bunch of 'power fists' or maybe just all his movie titles in a cool fashion to make up all the negative space.

There's more space than show here, but not a whole lot more. HMU with some suggestions, I gotta finish this shit soon

Spike_LEE_JPEG_SMALL.jpg

@ NOWON, those are dope. that 3 peice canvas is gnarly as shit.