Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

meganfoxig.jpg

Not the best quality. It's a case of 'better to look at the actual drawing'.

facesr.jpg

These are some faces I drew, with a biro, from a newspaper. The top right one fucked up because I misplaced the biro which I began drawing with :D , then I attempted to finish it with a blue pen; when that didn't look good, I switched over to a fine line pen. And the left corner one was drawn with a different black biro.

im so bad with computers haha Saul sent me the image of the girl as a vector a had to print it off draw on my stuff in sharpie then scan back in and just live traced it in illustrator. not sure how to use any of the functions on photoshop so just used the paint bucket to colour it like in mspaint

Public enemy is there collage work going on there or did you paint the bacgrounds or is that how the collab worked? I like the final effect you can get lost in them, they hall have a lot of depth in a really abstract sense. But they are all really illustrative. Overall very cool.

we both did some collage work on the backgrounds. we used a lot of old liquor and food adds then painted over them with different pattern effects. thanks man, i appreciate the positive feedback.