Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha, i cant believe they gave A.W. his own museum.. his own museum! wtf?

it's the only spot on my museums card i wont go to. when i bought my membership i asked if there

was any way for my money to not support that place, chic said, "sir i just sell the cards".

i'm always tempted to do a feces hand on the front door then clean my fingers with the door handle

get the fuck out with that shit and go suck some mustached art fags dick you no talent modern art wannabe fucking faggot.

Ok lets play a little game...

Let's pretend for a second you're not a 15 year old kid that steals spray paint from your local hardware store to write your super cool tag on the dumpster behind the McDonalds you work at...

Let's pretend you are an ACTUAL artist...

An artist that makes ACTUAL MONEY off your art...

You know what money is right?!?

It's that stuff that adults work for so they can buy all the shit they want...

An artist who makes a living creating...

MAKES A LIVING by being creative...

I've been into art since I could hold a fucking crayon...

You know what a crayon is right?!?

It's about the size of your dick and it comes in many different colors...

Kids use crayons to create art...

May be rude and elementary at first but it's all in the progression...

Gotta start somewhere...

Maybe you should give em a shot...

I'm 28 years old...

I started designing t-shirts when I was 16...

I am an established artist...

I am a graphic designer... MONEY...

I am a mixed media artist... MONEY...

And as soon as I get this graffiti shit down... MONEY...

That's right kids...

You can make a living off of art...

Crazy concept huh?!?

And that's exactly what I'm going to do...

Make money off graffiti...

Some people may not like that...

But...

Some people still live with their parents...

Some people can't buy paint they have to steal it...

I have my own place where i can paint whenever and whatever I want...

I happen to be proud that I can buy my paint...

Anything I want...

Whenever I want...

I spent $80 on paint yesturday...

I have a show coming up next week and I plan on selling all 3 pieces I have in that bitch...

What does $1,400 worth of Ironlak paint look like?!?

If I do well I'll take a pic to show you...

Why not make a legit living off what you love to do?!?

You may not like what I do...

SO FUCKING WHAT?!?

Apparently some people do...

Some people who have money...

And are willing to spend it on MY ART!!!

Had a show a few months back where a club owner came in and bought every one of the paintings I just hung...

Show hadn't even started yet and I had made 5 grand...

The moral of this story is don't talk shit about someone or something you do not know...

I'm new to this art form, graffiti...

But that's why I came to this site...

To learn...

And I have learned a ton from the people who are open to teaching someone...

But alot of kids who THINK they are hardcore cause they steal a can of paint and wanna be badass are getting in the way of me learning...

I've done maybe 4 pieces in the past 3 months...

Each one better than the last...

Progress is what art is all about...

And when I get this shit down an I post those pics, then you can give your opinion on if "you think" i've got talent or not...

Like it REALLY matters what "you think" anyways...

To have someone I don't even fucking know talk mad shit right off the bat is just stupid...

This reply wasn't typed in anger...

Anywhere you see anger in these words is sarcasm I promise...

Yo Diablolic ..

Would be interested to see some flicks.

Donnie.... back up this page.

However this guy has some shit to prove trying to get an e-rep going.

If you are selling, no one should talk shit ... but why brag, no one here cares.

Donnie.... back up this page.

However this guy has some shit to prove trying to get an e-rep going.

If you are selling, no one should talk shit ... but why brag, no one here cares.

I don't have shit to prove to anyone...

In here i'm the new guy...

I've been quietly learning since i found this forum...

Just didn't appreciate someone walkin in the room and sayin "You suck, get out of here."

Its dissrespectful and shows ignorance...

your pictures up top arent loading anymore diabolic. repost ?

this is what i see

Name: 25163_327247998177_595433177_3682524_1206120_n.jpg Views: 163 Size: 62.3 KB

Name: m_f789ef1f3e1d4dd3b73d4a202b7f87f9.jpg Views: 160 Size: 3.7 KB

Name: 7230_147554812368_684232368_2530054_1421739_n.jpg Views: 163 Size: 45.7 KB

Name: 25163_327248013177_595433177_3682525_3607160_s.jpg Views: 162 Size: 7.4 KB

no flicks.

armand is a pimp and well respected around here, i would trust his judgement !

but repost and we can all judge on our own.

I don't have shit to prove to anyone...

In here i'm the new guy...

I've been quietly learning since i found this forum...

Just didn't appreciate someone walkin in the room and sayin "You suck, get out of here."

Its dissrespectful and shows ignorance...

Upon re-reading my comments .. I should have said sounds like he has some shit to prove.

I read your whole rant, thats what left me feeling that way.

Not trying to say get out ... You just need less words and more art. Let others give you feed back on your art.

No need to talk about what x$ amount of paint looks like ... how great it is to make 5k off your stuff, that's what no one cares about.

I know its hard to put your sack on the table and hand a random group of strangers a bunch of hammers, but that is the reality of showing your work on a message board. If you are not ready for all that comes with it don't do it !!!

diabolic........you're okay. i guess. pretty generic, nothing to brag about.

as for learning graffiti and dropping heaps of money on paint. you kind of sound like a shook hipster who never track walked or bombed bad neighbourhoods and put in work.

if you said that shit to me in real life i couldn't take you serious, you sound like you have dandruff and you might get robbed.

post more pics

you know what dude i dont even care fuck off at the end of the day your a wannabe you have no real skill so you thought youd try and make some cash with garbage ass recycled work i know people on here can vouch for me being skilled in ART not bullshit.

just read your shit. i may not be an established artist but dude im 17 and i can damn sure kick your ass in any art form you want to brag about. the roots of this art form are about being free expressing yourself and generally fucking shit up. you need to hurry up and get your old ass back to art school as you lost all respect (yes respect is the currency im after may not buy me a hybrid but it feels a hell of a lot better than sucking some cocks for a grand a night.) i honestly could not give a fuck how much you earn you have no idea what being an artist means.

its not about money but how you use your talent what you do with it who you influence and at the end of the day id rather say im poor and respected ,than be a 28year old man who wishes he could gain some sort of artistic skill and thinks his going to "learn" graffiti overnight. put in the work .

shit man i wish your parents had an abortion you are honestly a fucking disgrace.

you know what dude i dont even care fuck off at the end of the day your a wannabe you have no real skill so you thought youd try and make some cash with garbage ass recycled work i know people on here can vouch for me being skilled in ART not bullshit.

just read your shit. i may not be an established artist but dude im 17 and i can damn sure kick your ass in any art form you want to brag about. the roots of this art form are about being free expressing yourself and generally fucking shit up. you need to hurry up and get your old ass back to art school as you lost all respect (yes respect is the currency im after may not buy me a hybrid but it feels a hell of a lot better than sucking some cocks for a grand a night.) i honestly could not give a fuck how much you earn you have no idea what being an artist means.

its not about money but how you use your talent what you do with it who you influence and at the end of the day id rather say im poor and respected ,than be a 28year old man who wishes he could gain some sort of artistic skill and thinks his going to "learn" graffiti overnight. put in the work .

shit man i wish your parents had an abortion you are honestly a fucking disgrace.

Hi I am Billy Bob. I am white but I like to think that I am black sometimes

Archived