Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha I dont believe thats what he was going for. Using the colors he used there would be a negative look to the image. I do feel though that the amount of 2pac and biggie drawn, painted, and literally over worshiped today is a lil excessive. Im assuming artlover is still in highschool.

it's rad. maybe a little more definition in the face and nearest hand would make it pop.

I was going to tell him you werent finished hayabusa but I see you left it at some touch ups. Definition is a must for this one. Seriously sick pic but the "monster" might need some touch ups to show better depth. I think everything else is great though. Rockn as always haya.

yah i seriously dont know how to go about adding shit on to it... I know for sure that i dont want to define parts of it more... originally i wanted the monster to actually be disappearing into the sky... I am considering doing a light misting of black from spray paint over the top part.... Ill see, i will give it some time, work on some other shit, then come back to it. Doing the monster was really tedious and at times frustrating, so i wanna chill for a lil bit