Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't mean to offend hyabusa, but that's a yoked dude w/ blisters in the fetal position..... just sayin'

if the mantis-bot was a gif/ animation I would be into it... other wise, it's just an elementary model

not hating on any of ya'll..... just commenting.

a little hefty on the commentary. A little too critical to the point of no encouragement of improvement....I think we call that lack of positive criticism. He sketched the man and he had no particular meaning...just a sketch, Also remember that youre viewing it and providing your view not critiquing it to the ground. For the animation; he doesnt have to provide proof it moves, request it kindly and Im sure it shall be shown.

You must be young and just understand how to critique properly....with respect and criticism

DSC00102.jpg.8a00a97924ae30389dc61f0c8534e061.jpg

DSC00115.jpg.e8262f5af90aceb69c1a4b30a5c27fef.jpg

Found these. Had forgot I scanned them. I did these 2 quick doodles for T-Shirts. One for a friend of mine, shes russian, and she loves dinosaurs. The other for my sister as a wedding gift. More as a joke since shes a mechanic and her fiance said she wasnt a grease monkey but a grease kitten....it was his joke not mine.

f44ies.jpg

j9buqq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It isn't hard to learn really. Look up shops in your area and they will most likely have reasonably priced classes or you might find an employee that will teach you. Supplies and space requirements are the killer though, plus the lung damage from inhaling glass and lead dust all day.

Couldnt sleep the other night and ended up getting bored and building me a dog house in the early morning ours. Figured it came out pretty decent considering it was my first. My father has been selling them for extra cash. Dunno if its art for some but I did create it myself. haha just felt like posting. What colors should I paint it? I have some green and purple shades of belton laying around...

sfukp2.jpg

a25537.jpg

• Like 2

that dog house is sick

yeah I liked how it turned out. I didn't follow any directions I just went with it and did whatever felt right. all free wood too. You see all the pallets in the background we get em for free and take them apart. Some really good wood too and 100+ a dog house...although the ones that sold before hand didn't have a this look to em. More barn like.

Thanks. Actually the miter box saw has some age and is affecting the quality of the angle. The shop is originally an automotive shop for my folks but business sucks in a small town so the lift isnt used unless needed. Must say though...cant hate on a parents home to return to with a 4 ton lift.