Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks... I have worked on some more intricate ones that I never uploaded anywhere, will do in a few days. We mostly worked off the owners designs but she gave us a lot of freedom on modifications and we mostly picked the colors ourselves, the last few I did had lots of design changes so I'll try to get them up soon....

@=THE SWIPE=:

I taught myself too, I started on Max 1.0 and kind of stuck with that program through all the version changes... I've always thought Maya and Houdini were superior but it's really harder to learn a different workflow than it was to learn in the first place. If you use Max still, send me a PM, I've been writing some fractal texture plugins which I would like to find beta testers for.

I found more of the window pictures finally:

These two were shipped to singapore to be installed in some insanely rich guy's house... shipping cost almost as much as the windows.

IMGP1609.jpg

IMGP3689.jpg

Another for a friend:

IMGP1742.jpg

IMGP7411.jpg

Next two are the ones from the last post after installation and final cleanup:

IMG09911.jpg

IMG09906.jpg

Good shit in here, those windows are amazing.

A few from a series of pen/ink drawings I'm working on. They're all based on one-sentence "proverbs" but I haven't done the lettering yet...

"In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy.":

IMG_1617.jpg

"Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead.":

IMG_1620.jpg

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.":

IMG_1621.jpg

Kinda fuzzy lookin photos, I don't have a big enough scanner.

Thanks... I have worked on some more intricate ones that I never uploaded anywhere, will do in a few days. We mostly worked off the owners designs but she gave us a lot of freedom on modifications and we mostly picked the colors ourselves, the last few I did had lots of design changes so I'll try to get them up soon....

@=THE SWIPE=:

I taught myself too, I started on Max 1.0 and kind of stuck with that program through all the version changes... I've always thought Maya and Houdini were superior but it's really harder to learn a different workflow than it was to learn in the first place. If you use Max still, send me a PM, I've been writing some fractal texture plugins which I would like to find beta testers for.

naw i had to use it for a job i was doin but now im mostly using Maya Rhino and Alias...Alias is my favorite...

I like them except for this one...maybe its the cracking of the paint or something. Were they used? or was it concept art for an award.

5032_97290559081_565204081_1831416_3398771_n.jpg

I still got this unfinished thing that I was going to use for a Mazda ad competition. I missed the deadline because I didnt finish in time, I actually came across the comp like 2 days before it ended and didnt have the time to throw it all together. So its unfinished but I was going to have the Mazda advertised tearing across the top with smoke and dust spanning out to the side and bottom..oh well, Maybe Ill do something with it who knows.

4kimip.jpg