"i have an offer you cant refuse..."

Tails0nE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a pyramid scheme. i'd go just to see what's up. pyramid scheme lectures are always hilarious.

this is what is going on. 2 friends of mine fell for that shit and they brainwashed them and mved them all over the country, took all there money and even after the feds shut it down, my homies are still all wierd. dont do it

Although I'm 99% sure it's a pyramid scheme, it'd be awesome if it wasn't.

I'm hoping you show up and something cool as fuck is going on, like high stakes Russian Roulette

:lol:

that shit would be great..

im prolly just gonna make dude tell me what its about other than that fuck it..

poesia made a good point though... plus it just dont add up to me so i aint even gonna bother with it...

Like poseia said, he needs you to come for whatever reason. He is using your curiosity as a means to ensure you go. Its just like talkin to a trick, dont act interested the shit will work out. Get some information out of this little polish guy and see what you get, worst case he sticks to his guns with his approach and dosent talk, best case he spills just a little and maybe a little more. Either way if you end up going I would be strapped or at least have something on your ass if you aint got no kinda gat.

Chicago, IL—In one of several recent trips to my hometown, Chicago I noticed a disturbing racial phenomena going on.

The same thing is happening in California. This change is happening primarily at the state level but is most concentrated in the larger cities.

The inner cities are overloaded with unemployable, uneducated, violent and parasitic people. They are the majority and their elected representatives have a united goal to tax the working minority unto submission.

The Northwest side of Chicago has had decades of economic prosperity. Not anymore those thousands of neat little brick bungalows with the manicured lawns are today a realtor’s worst nightmare. Loads of displaced lowlifes from demolished public housing have been resettled to the Northwest side complete with their drugs, gangs and hopeless blight.

The schools have become too dangerous because of the migration. The old guard Northwest inhabitants no longer can raise their children here and are fleeing in droves. They are taking their businesses, pensions and tax money with them.

The Cities of Chicago and Los Angeles has extorted from the working class through every possible source of taxation. Those politicians are turning once beautiful productive cities into ghettos with greatly reduced revenue and needed public services. Crime can be counted on skyrocketing along with any hope of cultural improvements for the dark skinned ghetto dwellers left behind.

In Illinois it’s been made so easy to avoid employment altogether and collect from the working class. In addition to free Section 8 housing, those under 62 years of age making less than $2,000.00 per month get a Link Card. It’s just like American Express but better since the bill goes to your working and productive neighbors. Once you hit 62 Years of age you can earn $3,000.00 per month and get in on the Link Card freebie program.

Productive people are leaving Illinois and California by the droves for any of nine states that don’t tax worker’s incomes. Those states simply refuse to participate in giveaway programs like the Link Card for the so-called disadvantaged. Many of those states are even giving cash grants to businesses willing to relocate.

The problems of this country will never be settled by punishing productivity. California and Illinois are making their states the most undesirable places for educated, law-abiding, productive people to work or live. In the mean time they can be counted on to find more ways to extort money anywhere they can.