"i have an offer you cant refuse..."

Tails0nE

just a quick question to my fellow oontzers..

basically theres this polish kid at my work right.. well one day we're all talking in the back

and i made up some excuse to get off early bout how i needed to meet my caseworker

for my link card and blahblahblah... i was mad tired and didnt feel like folding any more panties..

anyway these dumb niggas are askin me what a link card is and just normal convo..

so this polish kid whos kinda quiet says he has a lil opportunity for me.. so im like aight

whats good then? but he replied with "ehh.... id rather not say here.... but ill hit you up later on and

give you a lil more info.." but basically its like some "presentation" or something

to help "better me and my fam"... so im like aight whateva then.. couple days go by and this

dude text me with info and said i gotta meet him up at some hotel by 9 oclock for the meeting..

but he still has not told me what exactly it is or what ill be doing.. or ANYTHING about it..

all i know is that its some shit i gotta see.. "its more of a visual thing" thats why he wants me to go...

i told my girl about it and she told me not to go im gonna get killed.. she said it sounds like

some shit out of hostile or some crazy shit.. my sis said the same... at the same time

im thinkin fuck it why not check it out.. if its some bullshit i can get up and leave wheneva

i feel like... but the fact that he refuses to tell me ANYTHING about it is maaaaaaad suspicious...

and i am in need of some paper now a days ya diiig...

so the question is... what would 12oz do?

go check out the meeting with this creepy ass polish kid or say fuck that...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't seem worth it to me. So, your trying to make money but dude won't give you any details? Why waste your time? Time is money right? I wouldn't make the trip without further info.

thats what im sayin... its like if it seems legit ill go peep it no doubt...

but this nigga wont tell me NOTHING bout it.. everything i said

in the first post is everything i know about it... im lookin at it like

well it wont hurt to check it out why not.. but at the same time if i finally end up

going im bringing something with me in case shit pops off.. i dont really

trust this whole "hey i got a business oprotunity for you.. but i cant tell you what it is" bullshit...

its not far from where im at neither so its not that big of a trip...

so far im thinkin fuck this nigga... but the curiosity is kinda gettin to me..

im still not going untill i find out at least WHAT the hell its about though...

Me and my boy went to apply for jobs one summer for "warehouse" work and they wouldn't tell us anything about the job when we got there. We asked them several times about the details of the job and they just kept repeating "it's fun work for ambitious people" we got up and left after we saw some dude walk out of the managers office which was covered in motivational bullshit phrases.

I'd tell him to explain or fuck off.

i kinda got a feeling its some type of pyramid shit...

im gonna laugh my ass off if they really think

that im gonna "invest" in it.. even if it doesnt turn out

to be a pyramid scheme... regardless i aint paying a damn thing thats for sure...

pyramid scam or religious hype. either way make sure they dont lock the exits on you.

oh thats a automatic... i was gonna try and sit by

the exit anyway just in case it does turn out to be bullshit

so i can dip on the quicks without anyone even noticing...

and to avoid the awkward ass "um excuse me.... excuse me.."

while walking through the isle of people and what not...

Its funny how people dont use there common sense or position in situations like this. Your in the Stronger position but you still will follow. They need you you dont need them, so if he cant tell you before you go its not that important. People have tried this to me before i use the same common sense i would use in any situation, doesnt matter what the fuck it is. If your stupid enough to follow some idiot that is obviously still working with you so he cant be well off, then you deserve what you get. Even if its a waste of your time. You must be desperate enough to follow some dumbass to some hotel and have no clue what for, COME ON DOG.

Also as soon as i say no not interested they start spilling the information like its about this and that. When you act intrigued they play off it, when you dont want to hear it they try to sell you and give up more info.

Me and my boy went to apply for jobs one summer for "warehouse" work and they wouldn't tell us anything about the job when we got there. We asked them several times about the details of the job and they just kept repeating "it's fun work for ambitious people" we got up and left after we saw some dude walk out of the managers office which was covered in motivational bullshit phrases.

I'd tell him to explain or fuck off.

Yeah. I had the same thing done to me. It was for that vacuum cleaner that people try to sell door to door. All they told me was it was a warehouse position. I show up and there was about 300 people there. I was hurting for work so I decided to stick it out. They were interviewing by twos and threes. After about an hour of waiting they call me in and say "we have no more warehouse positions available, but we do need sales people for **** vacuums or whatever. I laughed, grabbed my resume back and told him to go fuck himself. The other 2 guys in there laughed and walked out right after me. Thanks for wasting my time faggots.

take some personal insurance and go. you only live once. even though it willbe a waste of time you can still get a good laugh when you walk out of there, and another good laugh when the pollish dude shows up to work and trys to be cool with you cause he is imbarassed* that you dipped out on him at the ''meeting''.:lol:

:rolleyes: polish ppl :rolleyes:

Im going with religious. The Scientology pic was on point. I used to live around a ton of them and a lot if not all of them are foreign....although I lived in their world capital...either way I wouldnt go. Be like sorry bro I cant make it..I ummm was in a plane crash and all my family died and now Im a vegetable....Ill see you tomorrow.