sketch!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wtf...man...noez and enzo is different man...well tha letters are tha same ...but it doesnt mean we got a rivalry....if you used tha name noez or id i used enzo too then wed battle for tha name but this isnt somethin you battle over....any ways but wat did you think about tha sketch?

Guest Mercenary808

all this sketch stuff is fuckin gay already but hey thanks for not waisting wall space just yet. no wait maybe you could go paint and provide a backgorund j/k. always practice, maybe there should be a new thread where all the beginers post there stuff.

Originally posted by Mercenary808

all this sketch stuff is fuckin gay already but hey thanks for not waisting wall space just yet. no wait maybe you could go paint and provide a backgorund j/k. always practice, maybe there should be a new thread where all the beginers post there stuff.

i agree, there should be a section or even better a stick thread or something of sketches, cause there's like 100,000 threads of peoples sketches.:dazed:

Originally posted by noezywriter

wtf...man...noez and enzo is different man...well tha letters are tha same ...but it doesnt mean we got a rivalry....if you used tha name noez or id i used enzo too then wed battle for tha name but this isnt somethin you battle over....any ways but wat did you think about tha sketch?

Did anyone else read this and the prior posts and laugh really fucking hard?

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Did anyone else read this and the prior posts and laugh really fucking hard?

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, you know you have gay little rivalrys too.

i like the letters but im not feelin the way u make ur bars all wavy and shit. i dotn know what to call it but it looks to me like u just fucked up real bad. i know u did it on purpose im just sayin thats what i dont like about it. keep workin on it....

Archived