Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoEZ

sketch!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm i write enzo and i just posted a sketch and you are new and write noez?

kinda the same but whatever. i guess we have a rivalry going on

wtf...man...noez and enzo is different man...well tha letters are tha same ...but it doesnt mean we got a rivalry....if you used tha name noez or id i used enzo too then wed battle for tha name but this isnt somethin you battle over....any ways but wat did you think about tha sketch?

Guest Mercenary808

all this sketch stuff is fuckin gay already but hey thanks for not waisting wall space just yet. no wait maybe you could go paint and provide a backgorund j/k. always practice, maybe there should be a new thread where all the beginers post there stuff.

heeheehee

listen to these foos talkin bout rivalry asif they be good ass writas that gonna battle or someshit.dats comedy to a playa like me cuz.

i say ya'll foos should battle ova the internet and supply me with some mo humor.shiiit.

payce brahh.

Originally posted by Mercenary808

all this sketch stuff is fuckin gay already but hey thanks for not waisting wall space just yet. no wait maybe you could go paint and provide a backgorund j/k. always practice, maybe there should be a new thread where all the beginers post there stuff.

i agree, there should be a section or even better a stick thread or something of sketches, cause there's like 100,000 threads of peoples sketches.:dazed:

Originally posted by noezywriter

wtf...man...noez and enzo is different man...well tha letters are tha same ...but it doesnt mean we got a rivalry....if you used tha name noez or id i used enzo too then wed battle for tha name but this isnt somethin you battle over....any ways but wat did you think about tha sketch?

Did anyone else read this and the prior posts and laugh really fucking hard?

om my.. not another fucken silly sketch thread turning into a battle. mercanary.. your right on that one..maybe you should start the thread. because some of us here know your a beginner as well...yup yup.read the name..lol peace

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Did anyone else read this and the prior posts and laugh really fucking hard?

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, you know you have gay little rivalrys too.

i like the letters but im not feelin the way u make ur bars all wavy and shit. i dotn know what to call it but it looks to me like u just fucked up real bad. i know u did it on purpose im just sayin thats what i dont like about it. keep workin on it....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this