AHHHHHH WHITE NIGGAS IS TIGHT RIGHT NOW!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been doing my duty and promoting the blog. my girl hates it.

:lol: GOOD LOOKIN MY NIGGA! SHE'LL GET OVER IT, ILL POST SOMETHING ABOUT MAKEUP TIPS OR SOME SHIT B. I GOT SOME HOMEGIRLS ON DECK TO CONTRIBUTE, WE'LL SEE WHATS GOOD...IM SAYIN THOUGH DO I GOTTA START A NEW THREAD FOR THE AXEDAKID SHIT?

AXE ME SUMM!!

AXEDAKID@YAHOO.COM

SHIT IS STRAIGHT ANONYMOUS I AINT BLOWIN UP NO SPOTS ASK WHATEVER YOU NEED TO ASK AND IMA RESPOND VIA BLOGGINTON

NOW EVERY NIGGA IN HIS 20'S IS "TRAINING MMA BRO" AND WEARING MEDIUM TSHIRTS WITH SKULLS AND WINGS AND LIGHTING BOLTS AND SWORDS ON THEM...OK DICKHEAD GET A MOHAWK, TAPE YOUR ANKLES AND "TRAIN" SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE A TOUGHGUY UNTIL YOU BUMP INTO SOME OUTTA SHAPE ASSHOLE WITH A BOXCUTTER IN HIS POCKET. THEN YOU CAN USE THE STAMINA AND ENDURANCE YOU BUILT WORKIN OUT TO RUN TO THE ER IN RECORD TIME.

Haha...this is so true though.

JOHN LENNON WAS SO OVERRATED HE BODIED HIMSELF AND PRETENDED SOMEONE ELSE DID IT. I DONT KNOW THE OTHER NIGGAS (I GIVE SO LITTLE OF A FUCK ABOUT THEM IM NOT EVEN OPENING A NEW TAB TO WIKI THEM) BUT ONE OF THEM WAS THE FUCKING CONDUCTOR ON THAT SHOW WITH THE TALKING TRAINS SO FUCK HIM CUZ THAT SHOW WAS WILD GAY.

:lol: :lol:

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...